Advanced mechanical modification users (vaping your concentrates)

Rusko

hi i would like to start a thread for two reasons:

Reason one needs a little back story
I used to smoke cigs but quit by getting into vaping but now (like 6months ago) quit that too but still have all my stuff.
I would like to still use it so im going to vape my concentrates.
So i have a few techniques of building and a few important concepts i would like to share,
Hense reason 1: if you have ANY questions - ask here i used to have a youtube channel for this and loved helping people - plus i have a physics class coming up so want to brush up on the concepts.

Reason 2: this is for the advanced users, i would like a discussion for what type of atomizers we use and why. Also what types of builds you do - is it like a kayfun? Or typical 3-post? What do you shoot for in wattage and why? What types of wicks do you use why? Just say what you use how it works and why - i havent had a good experience probably because im used to going below .2 (R) and using two coils - perhaps going higher with one coil less wick?
This is my idea - use one coil at like a .7 little and little cotton. Um the air holes on the coil anyone do it like this?
Once again what do you use and why?
I just asked those questions to give some ideas of the conversation im looking for.
Thanks for sharing any ideas ;)

Top Bottom