Adjustable Temp Vape for Tobacco

Status
Not open for further replies.

willywagtail

Hi,

What would be the best vaporizer with an option to set the temperature to around 170 deg celsius.

Thanks for any help,

Cheers.

willywagtail,

willywagtail

Thanks,

Thats how I found out about vaporizing in the beginning, but then I was worried about price, atomizers sh*#ting themselves, reordering, continued postage costs etc

Plus there are so many to choose from, but now that you've mentioned a particular model, I'll go and check it out.

willywagtail,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
E-cigs changed my life and led me to look into vaping full time too! The day my first "screwdriver" arrived I gave up cigs completely :) I would give the e-cigs a further look, not sure if you're in the US but no tobacco tax on e-cig stuff either so that's a big $ saver :2c: If your US and vape tobacco but don't grow it - still gotta pay the high taxes. Not smoking cigs made me feel so good that I wanted to give up smoking other things as well without giving them up.... Hence - I'm here! Like having your cake and eating it too!!!

My favorite: http://www.cavecom.com/screwdriver/ and you can order cheap spare parts/batts from China. Figuring out expensewise over a year I figure it costs about 1/2 of what cigs did :D

I have read about a user on the ecig forum that was using the iolite for tobacco but it is not temp adjustable and I'm a newb. Good luck though!

Lo,

Happycamper

Sweet Dreams Babycakes
I stopped smoking at Christmas time, used to be on 40-60 cigs per day. Havent had one since. However i'm quite tempted by these e-ciggys :o

Happycamper,

Lo

Dude! If you've made it since Christmas don't start!! Seriously, I would only recommend them to someone who is a smoker. I'm weaning down my nicotine and hope to be not e-smoking forever though I know some who have no such plans.

It is a great way to step off cigs but you've already done the hard work... Wouldn't toss in towel! Good luck and congratulations on kicking the habit!

Lo,

Happycamper

Sweet Dreams Babycakes
I know, after i posted i thought not a good idea. I would probably have to get used to nicotine again, which last time i started (after a two year break) made me feel sick and i threw up :puke:

Happycamper,

willywagtail

lo said:
E-cigs changed my life and led me to look into vaping full time too! The day my first "screwdriver" arrived I gave up cigs completely :) I would give the e-cigs a further look, not sure if you're in the US but no tobacco tax on e-cig stuff either so that's a big $ saver :2c: If your US and vape tobacco but don't grow it - still gotta pay the high taxes. Not smoking cigs made me feel so good that I wanted to give up smoking other things as well without giving them up.... Hence - I'm here! Like having your cake and eating it too!!!

My favorite: http://www.cavecom.com/screwdriver/ and you can order cheap spare parts/batts from China. Figuring out expensewise over a year I figure it costs about 1/2 of what cigs did :D

I have read about a user on the ecig forum that was using the iolite for tobacco but it is not temp adjustable and I'm a newb. Good luck though!
Cool, that was the ecig that I decided was the one to go for from looking at the website too. It had a hefty price tag, cant remember how much now, but I'll have to go back and covert those pounds into aus dollars...ouch :lol:

willywagtail,

Lo

If you don't want to spend that much look into a 510 kit with a personal charging case... You can get them really cheap from china, ruyandirect as mentioned above and I hear great things about the 510.

I deal with nhale.com and they have a good deal on the 510 with charging case... SaveinNJ gets you 10% off too! I buy liquids from that site :)

The screwdriver is pricey but man the batteries are cheap and there is not so much to fiddle with. It's got both my sister and I to quit. I smoked over 25 years so it's pretty cool to have given that up!

Lo,

aznfknpride

borosilicate fiend..
I've got the 510 with the PCC and a 901 screwdriver by Survivalism, I prefer the 510 atomizer over the 901. If it's the battery mods that got you interested, be sure to check out the Prodigy, Super T1, AdapteveR, and Silver Bullet.

aznfknpride,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom