ABV (White)Chocolate

Kingston

Hey everyone,

yesterday i was a bit bored so i decided to eat some abv. :)
i bought some cheap white chocolate from a discounter (200g for 1).
melted it in a double boiler stirred in 6-7g brownish abv ( i usually vape until there is no visible vapor or taste left).
then i added some milk because i thought the abv would otherwise dry out the chocolate and after some extra stirring i let it cool down in the freezer.

The result was a greenish paste with a consistence like nutella.
I ate two sandwiches yesterday but couldn't really tell if they worked because i also vaped a lot.
This morning I took four sandwiches to university and ate two of them at 12. I gave the other two to a friend who doesn't consume as much as me.
At 13:00 we were starting to fell something...
I'm used to mj so my high was like a trench in the mflb but my friend was really high getting new snacks every 5 minutes and laughing all the time :)

Just wanted to share this really really easy "recipe"

Kingston,

akwardsauce

gold all in my chains...dont believe me just watch
nice description.

i think you could probably get away with mixing ABV with anything & getting an effect since its THC has already gone through the transformation process...

could even just take some with water i think...might taste bad, though...

pizza would probably work good to mask the flavors (you can put it on when you take the pizza out of the oven). but ive never eaten any ABV treats, so i dont know the effects/dosage, etc...

akwardsauce,

Nycdeisel

Yup. with ABV you really dont have to cook it! it can be eaten as is and its safe.
However, it is NOT safe to eat completely raw cannabis!

Nycdeisel,

akwardsauce

Nycdeisel said:
Yup. with ABV you really dont have to cook it! it can be eaten as is and its safe.
However, it is NOT safe to eat completely raw cannabis!

really? i thought it would be safe, but ineffective & gross tasting...whats unsafe about it? i never researched this...

i think i may have actually eaten raw (unheated) ganja about 3 times in my life or so...never had an issue...but i didnt get high either...

akwardsauce,

Tuck

Sure, you can eat straight abv but is it the most effective way to consume it as an edible? I've always assumed you are better off, bioavailability-wise, processing it into a fat or an alcohol.

Tuck,

akwardsauce

not sure...this would be an awesome test also.

if we compared THC gained by fats (edibles), alcohols, vs butane, vs any other methods discussed.

it would be really hard to see how much THC is in the food, though...

the other methods can be just calculated by weight...maybe that will work with butter if you weigh how much butter & abv you put in & then weigh the whole thing at the end & subtract it or something? but im not sure what else evaporates off from the butter or any other variables...i havent thought about this very long or hard...

akwardsauce,

Tuck

I calculate my dosage based on my starting weight of ABV. Say you have 15g of ABV and make 15 brownies with it, usually you can assume you have about 1g of ABV goodness per brownie. Or say you have 10g of ABV and make 20ml of tincture. 1ml of tincture will be about .5g.

Tuck,

akwardsauce

i get that...i was talking about something else...

like if you were to have the butter absorb whatever you want from the ABV first, then used that butter in the brownies...

but ya, i definitely get what youre saying

akwardsauce,
Top Bottom