NFC ABV and Milk - 15 minutes

TommyDee

Vaporitor
My ABV was overflowing and I dreaded the idea of it going to the bin. It was pretty dark but I knew there was some premature ejections in there. I took a couple of grams and went for the wad.

I know I'm not crazy in this venture but the 1% crap is for the birds. Now whole milk sounds rich, doesn't it? Yea, 3%. I happened to have some of that so I went for it. All kind of ways to increase the fat levels but this was my baseline. Baseline indeed - 1 cup whole milk and 2 grams finely ground and sifted ABV. Boil the milk being very careful not to paste it to the bottom of the pot by overheating it. Seriously. SIMMER! ...and drop in the ABV. I'd say I over-saturated the ratio but that would be an understatement. I wanted whatever 1 cup of 3% milk could soak up. I believe I got exactly that out of it.

I let the concoction simmer for 15 minutes and put the result in a fridge after filtering out the plant bits. Split the cup-o-milk into two sessions. Almost benign taste in hot chocolate. Got a nice low level body buzz running alongside on the first ride. The second was to see where this would take me on its own. Not bad. Hit me with very sleepy, suddenly and that passed and the rest was again, a body buzz and a little heady. No complaints.

Again, I can improve on the fat content but this was a good start. A good way to process copious piles of ABV regardless. No hassle and milk goes with everything, almost. This is my first successful extraction. ...if you use the term successful loosely :D

TheThriftDrifter

Land of the long vapor cloud
Yo wassup TD

How did it taste compared to stem milk?

Also would you go more than two grams?

:peace:

TheThriftDrifter,

TommyDee

Vaporitor
Yo Drifter ;) In this case 2 grams of ABV is about 2 shot glasses in just a cup of milk. This was a pretty dense mix. Came out wet maybe 2/3rd of shot-glass, dense mass. The effects were fine. Never got much from any edible so any effect is great for me.

Stem milk? It was just whole milk which is 3%. Pretty much warmed over drinking milk. With the 'seasoning' it is good as a condiment for coffee, tea, or hot chocolate. With hot chocolate, it tasted very much like cannabis laced chocolate edibles. I expected a strong ABV aftertaste but somehow I wasn't aware of any. That could just be me since I am taste blind to this strain, but this was my first enjoyable edible experience. And I have 1/2 an once to play with :party:

Top Bottom