A wonderful addition to the Dynavap

Dankvinci

Good morning everyone. I want everyone that loves the Dynavap lineup of vaporizers to know about this little add-on you can use with the dynavap.
They are two little glass caps. one is 2mm thick and called the ripper, the other, I think is 1mm thick, and called the sipper. The sipper, is a replacement for the standard cap. The Ripper can be used with the cap, or, without. I prefer to use the ripper with the cap. Because you still get that click with the cap so you get a consistent hit every time. What these caps do is bring convection heating to the vapcap!!! the vapor is much softer, without losing flavor.I also love that the bowl & cap of the vapcap do not change color because they don't get any heat applied to them. I highly recommend getting these quartz caps. I don't think I'll ever vape without them from here on out. Have a great day everyone. https://theroguewaxworks.com/collec...dv01-the-quartz-convection-cap-for-the-vapcap

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Interesting, but I don't think it is for me. Will your vapcap still fit in a dubetube with the ripper?
Do you have to wait any longer for it to cool before handling?

FlyingLow,

Dankvinci

The ripper on the cap will not fit in a tube, and it also makes the stem a lot warmer, and with the piece being glass it’s hot, and it’s loose, so you gotta be careful. It also definitely takes longer for the dynavap to cool down. But, with all that said, it’s still a phenomenal additional little tweak. And It’s my preferred method. If your interested Lee from tabletop bong did a video on thes two glass tips, and you can listen to what he says.

Dankvinci,
Reactions: cx714

coolbreeze

I haven't tried out the Ripper yet but the Sipper is awesome on a Vong in a bong joint. It really does make it convection-heavy, turns it into a new device. Great flavor and headier effects. It's really a cool and cheap way to get something totally different out of your DV.

coolbreeze,
Reactions: mixchu69

coolbreeze

It makes for a sure fire way not to over heat. The rip you get is full flavor, along with a softer vapor.
I've had a lot of different DV upgrades and after-market add-ons but I think these are both the simplest and the most effective, except for an IH. Even the effects of the AC and FMJ can be mostly replicated with skill, but these cheap little pieces of glass really work well and change the function and effects significantly.

Top Bottom