A question for Vapir owners/users.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Axeshredder

I own a Vapir One 5.0 for 2 months, and just purchased a Vapir Mini. Ive heard alot of negative comments about this brand, but this unit i really like and can be finished in 5 minutes.
My opinion on the Vapir One....Its great...nice healthy hits...fills bags....get alot out of a little...some leaking through seams but fixed with electrical tape.
Vapir Mini....well after a week of "burning in" i still taste the plastic...besides that it seems to be a good stealthy unit.

My question to owners of these.....Please recommend a better vaporizer that doesn't cost the price of a new stove. Portable and Home. Please state why the units you recommend are better that the cheapo Vapir's . You time and opinions are much appreciated!:peace:

Axeshredder,

max

Out to lunch
The good vapes are here- http://www.fuckcombustion.com/viewforum.php?id=2

They're easy to find-lots of posts and pages in the thread. The Extreme and herbalAire compete with the Vapir One. If you don't require bag fill then the Da Buddha and Purple-Days are excellent choices in that price range. The I-inhale is a big step up from the Oxygen Mini.

We welcome you to the forum. You'll find the best vapor info here, but don't ask us to do all your work for ya. Read up and you'll find the strengths and weaknesses of the better vapes, and you'll have a much better idea of the way you want to go. Once you have more info, feel free to return to this section and ask 'more specific' questions. ;)

max,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom