A portable solution with built in water filter or something that easily pairs with a hydratube?

consta

Hello FC,

I'm seeking a portable solution that either has a built in water solution or something that can easily be paired up with a small hydratube? I would like it to be efficient if possible. I don't need to get totally medicated. All I really need is one single good hit really. Took take the edge of kind of thing? So I don't need something that needs to be packed with lot of medicine. Something that is kinda like a good one hitter that's good for once or twice per day. Water filtration is a must.

I understand most portable solutions are probably not going to be powerful for a good one hitter. If that is not possible, maybe like 3 or 4 smaller hits till the medicine is used up kinda thing would work too.

Budget can be up to $500 + water filtration. It can be stretched if need to be. Thanks for the replies.

consta,
Reactions: ataxian

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
I understand most portable solutions are probably not going to be powerful for a good one hitter. If that is not possible, maybe like 3 or 4 smaller hits till the medicine is used up kinda thing would work too.
Depends on the Vaporizer.

The ESV, Grasshopper, and Firefly vaporizers all heatup in several seconds, and can provide very powerful clouds.

I suggest buying a Pinnacle Watertool (PNWT) or similar chinese knockoff. And buying either the Arizer Air + 14mm GonG adapter. Or you could buy the Grasshopper Vaporizer if you're willing to wait 3 months.

My personal favorite portable vape right now is the Grasshopper. Just doesn't get better than that unless you step up to a Mighty/Crafty (which don't pair with water as easily as the Grasshopper or Air).

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
I have the Arizer Air and the the pinnacle pro water tool. The Air isn't a one hitter but it's an excellent vaporizer. Here's a pic of the pinnacle Pro water tool sitting on my Air. I bought 2 water tools when Vaporblunt had them on sale for $50. The knock offs are cheaper through DHgate.

Last edited:

Hashtag46&2

Trichome Technician
I have the Arizer and the the pinnacle pro water tool. The Air isn't a one hitter but it's an excellent vaporizer. Here's a pic of the pinnacle Pro water tool sitting on my Air.
Almost pulled the trigger on this exact setup yesterday roaming Vapor Nation and PIU...

I was just about to click "checkout" and realized the Wife might shoot me if I didn't clear it with her first.

Haha... I was going to post a link to this , lol

GMTA @CarolKing

:cool:

Hashtag46&2,
Reactions: killick

CarolKing

Here's a pic of the Magic Flight Launch Box's Orbiter, I don't have one.
Larger
The MFLB is a one hitter. I didn't like my unit so I gave it away. I didn't think it had good vapor flavor but with a water tool it might not matter. I didn't like having to insert the battery every time I wanted to take s draw. I'm more of a session vaporist, it might fill your needs though. / More Photos

Last edited:

consta

Thanks for all the replies everyone.

Something like the Lotus with a WPA would be pretty decent for that style of vaping.

I would like to stay away from torches.

And buying either the Arizer Air + 14mm GonG adapter. Or you could buy the Grasshopper Vaporizer if you're willing to wait 3 months.

Can't wait. So I guess it's the Arizer air then unless there are other suggestions?

Almost pulled the trigger on this exact setup yesterday roaming Vapor Nation and PIU...

I have one question though. I see the retail price for the Air on the official website is like $260 something and on websites like PIU, how come it's $169? Are these Chinese knockoffs? Is there a reason why they are so much more cheaper than the official price? Is there a way for me to make sure that I'm getting an authentic unit? Thank you

1DMF

Old School Cheesy Quaver
Is there a way for me to make sure that I'm getting an authentic unit
According to the Arizer FAQ, if you email them the name of the retailer selling the item to service@arizer.com they are happy to confirm if genuine authorised retailer or not.

1DMF,

CarolKing

If you go with Randy at - Puffitup you will not have any problems. PIU doesn't sell knockoffs FYI. The $169 price is for an authentic Arizer Air. If you have any problems they will pay for shipping back to PIU for warranty they send you an RMA shipping label via computer. No worries with PIU - stellar customer service.:2c:

Puffitup is an FC sponsor.

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Hello FC,

I'm seeking a portable solution that either has a built in water solution or something that can easily be paired up with a small hydratube? I would like it to be efficient if possible. I don't need to get totally medicated. All I really need is one single good hit really. Took take the edge of kind of thing? So I don't need something that needs to be packed with lot of medicine. Something that is kinda like a good one hitter that's good for once or twice per day. Water filtration is a must.

Budget can be up to $500 + water filtration. It can be stretched if need to be. Thanks for the replies.
D020 and a SOLO with a 18mm PHVES GonG for under $200.

Get this set-up and expand from there!

Save your $.

Cannabis is the Holy Grail.

"Sorry but seriously do you buy a $40 bottle of wine or a $40 wine opener?"

Last edited:
ataxian,
Reactions: DDave

grokit

well-worn member
the pinnacle pro water tool
Too bad the vape was such a pos. Here's mine in stellar condition, I sold it because I knew even if I babied it (like I do with all of my portables because I use them so infrequently), that it wouldn't last. Plus I disliked fumbling with too many small parts when out and about, I was always afraid I would lose something.

fzw4z6B.jpg

This may have been a good solution for the op though, if they had made it from better plastic :doh:

CarolKing

The Pinnacle Pro could have been an awesome vaporizer if was made with better materials. Mine are put away in a drawer. I don't use them anymore, they both have cracked plastic on the collar that's closest to the mouthpiece. Both batteries are about at 25 min. or less.

Hashtag46&2

Trichome Technician
Thanks for all the replies everyone.
Can't wait. So I guess it's the Arizer air then unless there are other suggestions?
I have one question though. I see the retail price for the Air on the official website is like $260 something and on websites like PIU, how come it's $169? Are these Chinese knockoffs? Is there a reason why they are so much more cheaper than the official price? Is there a way for me to make sure that I'm getting an authentic unit? Thank you
Puff It Up and Vapor Nation are both sponsored by FC.

They both carry the "Authorized Dealer" certifications.

To get the price down on Vapor Nation use Code "FC21"

Hashtag46&2,
Reactions: grokit

MinnBobber

consta,
you might want to consider the Mighty....
It seems more reliable than it's little brother, the Crafty.
If you can handle the slightly bigger size, it's battery life is much better.
Very strong performer

with @Ratchett Mighty Song (silicone adapter) it pairs with a HT or inverted into a bubbler.

You said water filtration is a must BUT Mighty/Crafty have a very unique cooling unit (CU) that is very effective and MIGHT allow you to use without water. It cools vapor nicely but does not add moisture to vapor like a water piece does.

little maggie

If you decide to get an Air at Puff It Up check out the beautiful Joda stems. You'll need an adapter for water and these are perfect and very attractive. I use mine with a DO20. I also use the magic flight orbiter- not with the magic flight but with other vaporizers. I have the Solo and Air and like them both but the price at Puff It Up for the air is very good. I tend to use the Air a bit more mainly because I always have a battery charging and often forget to charge the Solo. I also just put a tiny bit into it. The solo seems to require more herb. I do better with batteries. If you don't mind butane you can get one of the vapman or peace which are a bit more like 1 hitters.

little maggie,

virtualpurple

Haze vaporizer is a great portable that only runs around 250 bones and will handle anything you throw at it.

Combine that with an f-bomb water tool and you're set.

Haze has some nifty Halloween deals going on right now too.

You can pair the haze and f-bomb with @Ratchett's SONG adapter or @Ed's TnT adapter for the Haze V3.

I don't have Ed's piece yet but it looks gorgeous.

I am certain the air is a solid vape as well but the Haze just has so many options with its ability to do dry herb in cans, convection screens, and conduction screens. The cans also work really well for those using concentrates.

consta

consta,
you might want to consider the Mighty....
It seems more reliable than it's little brother, the Crafty.
If you can handle the slightly bigger size, it's battery life is much better.
Very strong performer

with @Ratchett Mighty Song (silicone adapter) it pairs with a HT or inverted into a bubbler.

You said water filtration is a must BUT Mighty/Crafty have a very unique cooling unit (CU) that is very effective and MIGHT allow you to use without water. It cools vapor nicely but does not add moisture to vapor like a water piece does.

This unique cooling that Might has = Is the vapor still harsh? There are lot of reasons why I said water filtration is a must. I have always felt without water, vapor seemed very harsh to my lungs. I had developed wheezing because I didn't use water for a long time. I don't like how dry my mouth feels when it's just vapor without water. It just seemed like an overall longtime healthier thing to do to add water filtration. Thanks for mentioning Mighty. I will look into it.

consta,

mikeben

I really love my Haze V3 and my Grace Glass Mini Bubbler. I got an hour off one conduction screen load of high quality ground herb. It only takes a very short heat up and you can remove it from the heating element easy for multiple sessions with the cans. You can't beat the flavor on the Haze, and with a showerhead you don't lose flavor. I felt it gained flavor actually as I went along and I coughed a lot less.

mikeben,
Top Bottom