A new way to make cannaoil?

If you have a fan vape, such as the volcano, pump vapor into a beaker full of vegetable oil, wouldn't that make cannaoil? Thanks.

Ghosthunter987,

SnidelyWhiplash

Thats actually a really curious idea. Probably nasty as hell. You could just fill a bong with everclear or oil with lethicin, and pump it through, remove the vaporizer and use some kind of inline pump to cycle the vapor from the mouthpiece back to the insert and run it as a loop for a bit until adding a new batch of vapor...

SnidelyWhiplash,

SnidelyWhiplash

Damnit, now you got me curious. Never make an inverter curious...

I think those fricken balloon animal - balloon fillers would work!! (manual pump). Those are basically an in-line pump if you made a loop with tube from one end to another... Cheap experiment. Hahaha I love cheap experiments and recycling crap.

You know, vaporizers work for any kind of herbal medicine, this could really be a interesting method of safe/legal extraction involving no solvents. If it doesnt suck balls.

Hmmm A computer vac is also inline pretty much...

SnidelyWhiplash,

skyline

Hmm I wouldn't pump air into a non-expandable glass beaker with only the one opening that you're pumping into...

Pumping it through a bong might work though. Maybe pump it through a Matrix perc or another type of perc that gets extremely good diffusion to increase the efficiency of the process of absorbing the actives in the vapor.

skyline,
Top Bottom