A Glasswork Orange

MGG

Thought i'd start this thread up for a smaller glass company called A Glasswork Orange based in US.
They are pretty cool.

I just got these two mini recyclers from them called "tyklers" with their own perc the call a "showerline"

I'm probably getting number 2 for myself and giving number 1 to a mate.
If you had to choose which one would you rather :p?

PhotoRider

Diagnosed with level 11 G.A.S.
Is the only difference the size of the main can? If it allows more water then it is the one to be (lower one). The recycler funnel is small though so not much whirlpool recyclers are noted for. Looks like a good traveler though and smaller recyclers are sweet.

PhotoRider,

MGG

the main differences on MG1 is the perc is down slightly lower, the shape is a little different, it has no added support on the joint, etc.

There's some minor differences though they are both are similar design.

Still did seem to get a little vortex in MG2 which i thought was cool.
I guess the point is to keep it small as possible, it does seem function nicely and do a good job of recycling the water however. I can't wait to pick it up and do some reviews.

MGG,

PhotoRider

Diagnosed with level 11 G.A.S.
yeah, that is hard to see for the vid's :) The 2nd one is an easier draw probably. It is a funnel so a vortex can be created, but draw slowly. The area can be overwhelmed with water and flood out. Recyclers I have found work best with throttled draw - enough for water to be drawn out, but not too much or fast. The operation requires more water/vape contact. Works with mini's. My J-Red mini is about that size :)

PhotoRider,
Reactions: MGG
Top Bottom