a b v

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope this is the correct place for this post.
Was going to put it in ABV, but then when I poked around in that forum, I wasn't sure.

Here we go...
Now that I'm building up my collection of my ABV herbs/spices :cool: and I'm not that great in the kitchen, could I just roll up a small quantity of ABV into a rolling paper (remember those?) and swallow?
Leaving the rest up to the body & gather the remaining goodness ;)

I saw where someone was using gel caps etc., for this.

Whatta ya think?

GuidedByVapors,

crawdad

floatin
cooking subforum likely better, best would be to search though.

i grab a good pinch and just eat it after my bowl is done, sometimes before...in my experience it provides a gentle bump higher than i was without it, but since its just a pinch its not too extreme. the taste is not all that bad and its not like im trying to enjoy a meal out of it. i hold it under my tongue for about 10 minutes and then take a swig of whatever and down it.

crawdad,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
If you are looking to consume your ABV you would be better off cooking it into a fatty substance (or breaking it down into one) as opposed to just eating it plainly. The fats help the actives process and break down (by your liver) easier.

If you plan to make capsules, chances are you are going to have to eat a good handful of them when using ABV. If you are THAT afraid of the kitchen with cooking and all, then firecrackers might be your best bet. (They are super simple) :)

Good luck!

AGBeer,
Thanks for the replies.

So those putting ABV into caps are not breaking down into a fatty substance either.
That's interesting, that step of heating in a fatty substance.
Looks like it'll be "Firecrackers" for me.
I'll head over to the cooking forum for more info, but if anyone has some fave firecracker recipes and want to list the links here, that would be great.
Thanks again.

GuidedByVapors,

VWFringe

Naruto Fan
in my experience eating it directly works fine but takes longer for on-set (up to an hour)

and check out the water-cure info in cooking if you plan on eating it directly

VWFringe,

crawdad

floatin
i made some last night, first ones i did right, left me wanting to do it again for sure. 325-f 22min graham ckraker, natural pb, abv, choc chips, graham cracker and wrapped in foil. it was a winner.

crawdad,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom