$90 Gray Haze vaporizer + Free Pathfinder vaporizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

CarbonFiberGuy

For sale or trade is a very lightly used Haze vaporizer kit , purchased less than a month ago This unit is almost new in excellent condition, only 5 sessions were done on it . This is a version 2 I believe so the first temp is basically useless , unless you use ejuice and and the cotton pads in the cans . The 2nd temp is little low ,but 3rd temp is perfect for herb , the last temp works for herb too but its a little hot , works great at the end of a session to fully extract everything, and also works very well for nice clouds with the convection screen . Last temp also works great with oil as this unit is known for .

I have only had five total sessions on it . Two with the conduction screen ,two with the convection screen and 1 session with a oil can . So a oil can and 1 of the 2 conduction and convection screens will be sent used ,but 100% sanitized clean with plenty of life left for the new user . Also included free as a gift in this sale/trade is a new sealed Pathfinder portable Vaporizer . Original store receipt for the haze dated 2/14/16 will be included . I am asking $90 obo plus shipping for everything paid via paypal . I am located in the USA and would prefer to ship to the lower 48 states ,but if you are located elsewhere please message me for shipping quote . I am a verified paypal user of 12 years , as well as a 10 year ebay veteran with 100% positive feedback. This is my first time listing an item for sale on this forum , I would like to build a positive feedback rating , Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom