8RD by HerbalTherm

unlessFudlic

I got to visit the HerbalTherm workshop this weekend! Ryan and I got to hang out for a few hours, while he demonstrated the finer points of German glass, and welded a custom piece for me (he put a 19DX heater on a 14DE stem for me, so dope!!). He had put a finishing touch on a shorter heater with a tapered intake for the 8D, perfecting its draw resistance that he proceeded to put on display in the form of several winter storm clouds so massive I thought he'd pass out! Made me feel young again.

unlessFudlic

This post is absolutely the pandering he asked me to do for you. I thought it was important enough after seeing it in motion! I'm not always sold on the guy's designs, which has led me to ignore most of them. Until some wild hair under me wanted to try the 3TM. When these vapes are in my hand I'm really excited and soothed at the same time. So falling in love with a design I thought I didn't want has led me to question how much I know about what I really want. Maybe the vapemaker knows best.

Something Ryan mentioned about doing is customizing glass on livestream. He wants to make a vape and chat with you about it. I wasn't able to pick up an 8RD yet (well, he let me scavenge some detritus, so I have an 8D with some stuck glass that had gritty fuming that I sanded down pretty smooth), so that's definitely what I'm going to do. Anyway, the 14DX came yesterday and it's ridiculous.

And yeah I don't know x about glass, I'm talking out my ass. The quality seems clear to me with item in hand, though, the internet doesn't convey it.

unlessFudlic,

coolbreeze

This post is absolutely the pandering he asked me to do for you. I thought it was important enough after seeing it in motion! I'm not always sold on the guy's designs, which has led me to ignore most of them. Until some wild hair under me wanted to try the 3TM. When these vapes are in my hand I'm really excited and soothed at the same time. So falling in love with a design I thought I didn't want has led me to question how much I know about what I really want. Maybe the vapemaker knows best.

Something Ryan mentioned about doing is customizing glass on livestream. He wants to make a vape and chat with you about it. I wasn't able to pick up an 8RD yet (well, he let me scavenge some detritus, so I have an 8D with some stuck glass that had gritty fuming that I sanded down pretty smooth), so that's definitely what I'm going to do. Anyway, the 14DX came yesterday and it's ridiculous.

And yeah I don't know x about glass, I'm talking out my ass. The quality seems clear to me with item in hand, though, the internet doesn't convey it.
Pics? Glad you posted this, I was unfamiliar.

Top Bottom