SideKick by Elev8 Vehicles

RAG

Does anyone use the V2 in here? Can't find it's respective thread.

RAG,

Choices

Sidekick V1, the one that uses two 18350 batteries is available at Elev8 for $37.25 before shipping. Currently several colors still available. This is a great price on a pretty decent vape. Comes with lots of extras. The bag, battery charger, tools, and 4 x 18350 cells are easily worth $40 alone! Give it a shot if you like hard hitting conduction!

Choices,

SSV_Steve_Elev8

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
SSV_Steve_Elev8,

AJS

Calm Consistency
Not sure how familiar you are with the Sidekick, but it’s a seven year old Chinese vape which hasn’t aged particularly well. I certainly wouldn’t recommend anyone pay more than $70.
But there's "no other vape on the market like it"
;)

Ok ok, I'll be nice...
...but there's a built in stir tool :ninja:

AJS,

Gnome34

@SSV_Steve_Elev8, I just went to the link you provided and it informed me that “35 customers are viewing this product”. Seemed kind of odd for a seven year old vape, so I took a look at your site’s source code... Is there a reason that your company is actively lying to potential customers?
I wish someone would buy elev8 from Steve. He's not a good businessman or representative of the vape community.

It's a shame, the SSV and LSV are incredible products being mismanaged by amateurs.

Top Bottom