510 atomizer/device for hash and oil

Piecho

Hello,
I look for a device for hash, bubble hash, rosin and oil.
1) I do use Xmax v3 Pro for the herb vaporizing. I find it not effective enough when comes to hash
2) I do use hash with Dynavap Vapcap M 2021 with bubbler. I find this set very effective, but I would appreciate ceramic coil with glass/ceramic chamber for easier cleaning.
3) I do use regular oil cart with Cuboid Mini on Arctic Fox. It allows me to use also coils in TC mode. I really do like "pen" taste at 5-6V. I could use this atomizer for new RDA.
4) Most important for me is easiness of cleaning between changing hash/oil, good price and clever design. I do live in the EU, but package could be shipped from Asia if that will save some costs : ) Portable bubbler and 18650/large battery would be nice to have.

GoldenBud

Hello,
I look for a device for hash, bubble hash, rosin and oil.
1) I do use Xmax v3 Pro for the herb vaporizing. I find it not effective enough when comes to hash
2) I do use hash with Dynavap Vapcap M 2021 with bubbler. I find this set very effective, but I would appreciate ceramic coil with glass/ceramic chamber for easier cleaning.
3) I do use regular oil cart with Cuboid Mini on Arctic Fox. It allows me to use also coils in TC mode. I really do like "pen" taste at 5-6V. I could use this atomizer for new RDA.
4) Most important for me is easiness of cleaning between changing hash/oil, good price and clever design. I do live in the EU, but package could be shipped from Asia if that will save some costs : ) Portable bubbler and 18650/large battery would be nice to have.
hi, the BAKx is a conduction all glass clean vape for hash bho rosin etc'
in the middle of the page - sign for the newslatter for the drop, that will occur in this month's end, 20 units will be available at X time and you should 'ADD TO CART' quickly..

you'll need a 510 mod - if you're from USA google wismec us predator and get is as soon as possible, 2 battery mod, then later see my message here how to install etc', not too hard at all:
-Get mod X - https://wismec.us/predator-228-with-elabo-no-battery.html
-get the BAKx in the drop End of this month
-read BAKx manual
-install tubomyevic through NFE Tools on this mod, set TCR 185, 70w after installation from the mod.
-once BAKx arrives lock resistance to 0.200 and test temp 180c-200c or so, maybe need to use 0.201 or 0.202 etc' - depends how you feel with this mod.

have fun

GoldenBud,
Reactions: Piecho

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Why waste your hash on a 510 atomizer?

You can suck on a pen all day long and not get nearly as medicated as one pull on a rig. And the atomizers eventually taste like shit. I cannot think of a worse pairing for delicious hash.

FlyingLow,

GoldenBud

you can't vape bubble hash with a rig, it contains some % of chlorophyll, it will not 100% melt i think.. i know it names as 'full melt hash' but somehow it's not.. or like.. very rare to get the real 100%?

GoldenBud,

Piecho

hi, the BAKx is a conduction all glass clean vape for hash bho rosin etc'
in the middle of the page - sign for the newslatter for the drop, that will occur in this month's end, 20 units will be available at X time and you should 'ADD TO CART' quickly..

you'll need a 510 mod - if you're from USA google wismec us predator and get is as soon as possible, 2 battery mod, then later see my message here how to install etc', not too hard at all:
-Get mod X - https://wismec.us/predator-228-with-elabo-no-battery.html
-get the BAKx in the drop End of this month
-read BAKx manual
-install tubomyevic through NFE Tools on this mod, set TCR 185, 70w after installation from the mod.
-once BAKx arrives lock resistance to 0.200 and test temp 180c-200c or so, maybe need to use 0.201 or 0.202 etc' - depends how you feel with this mod.

have fun
Thanks! The project does look interesting indeed, however, I am not convinced when comes to availability in EU/Asia and price itself. I do have Cuboid Mini mod already as I mentioned.

Why waste your hash on a 510 atomizer?

You can suck on a pen all day long and not get nearly as medicated as one pull on a rig. And the atomizers eventually taste like shit. I cannot think of a worse pairing for delicious hash.
So you do recommend sticking with Vapcap and water filtration? Maybe there is any way to deep clean dynavap that I may give a try. It does not look dirty to me, but It contains some smell form previous use. Does not seem to me as a device for hash/rosin tasting as I enjoy taste of the extract in one of these https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005005021106891.html
H409238cc5b124c90a7e4856b6bbfed39k.jpg

you can't vape bubble hash with a rig, it contains some % of chlorophyll, it will not 100% melt i think.. i know it names as 'full melt hash' but somehow it's not.. or like.. very rare to get the real 100%?
Agree with that, there always will be some residue when comes to the hash. My idea was to choose a device with a ceramic heating chamber and use IPA alcohol with cotton tips to clean it.

I see that Fasttech is dead, I remember ordering from them good quality clones of RDAs/RTAs for 10-15$. I thought there are some models that are focused on wax/hash with the ceramic heating element. I can go also with the spare device, but my budget is closer to 50-100$ than 200$.

Maybe Sai or a similar atomizer would fit my needs? I cannot find any in EU however, but take look at the design https://recommendedvapesupplies.co....f-top-air-flow-in-stainless-steel-or-titanium

PSX-20191029-104625_1024x1024@2x.jpg

Last edited:

condition

I am using the CouchLog for traditional hash (through a bong) for about 10 days now, and it works very well. Huge clouds and excellent clean taste. Also almost odorless. All you need is some vape wool, that you dispose afterward, and even the loading chamber stays clean. The vape wool takes all the melt and even the screen stays clean.

Piecho

I am using the CouchLog for traditional hash (through a bong) for about 10 days now, and it works very well. Huge clouds and excellent clean taste. Also almost odorless. All you need is some vape wool, that you dispose afterward, and even the loading chamber stays clean. The vape wool takes all the melt and even the screen stays clean.
Looking good, but out of the budget : (

What about Yocan Orbit Atomizer?
Yocan_-_Orbit_Quartz_Coilless_Cups_for_Mind_Vapes_1024x1024.jpg

Last edited:
Piecho,

Piecho

I have to agree with @FlyingLow it feels like a waste on an atomizer, in terms of effects at least. Have you ever used vape wool with your dynavap? The cleaning will be vastly reduced. Most members here sandwich their hash.

Check also my similar thread. https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/rio-matte-traditional-hash.52431/
I still have some vape cotton, I may give it a try.
For me putting a thin stripe of the hash to the vapcap chamber works the best so far. However, I still find control of the temperature with the butane torch difficult. It is simply not as precise as carts in pens. I managed to combust material a couple of times, especially using a water adapter with a good draw.

Piecho,

GoldenBud

Dynavap Ti tip is also a great idea, good iceolator brings around 10 cycles on Medium temp out of 0.1gr of hash or even less than 0.1gr....

GoldenBud,

Hippie

You can put the concentrate in or put the hash on top of some vape cotton and vape it in whatever you have

You could buy a load as you go atomizer (like the Sai) for the Cuboid, for concentrates (not hash). Divine Tribe (or Divine Crossing) have a few good options to choose from or there are a few cheaper options like the Yocan Orbit, quarta, crystal, glowcore, ... but they're not usually temp controlled.

Don't be tempted by any of the atomizers where the concentrate touches the coil - they're all rubbish (in my opinion :) ) as the direct contact with the coil will scorch a little each time you use it.

Piecho

You could buy a load as you go atomizer (like the Sai) for the Cuboid, for concentrates (not hash). Divine Tribe (or Divine Crossing) have a few good options to choose from or there are a few cheaper options like the Yocan Orbit, quarta, crystal, glowcore, ... but they're not usually temp controlled.
Yocan Orbit - I do have doubt when comes to the coil itself. There is no ceramic plate above it, wouldn't it be more difficult to maintain a clean and taste-less than ceramic/glass? Also longevity factor.

quarta - You do mean https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32891198595.html. As I read there is no temp control, and quick overheating. Price is appealing, but if it is not the best concept, maybe there are different clones/models?

EDIT: What about Mr.Bald T? https://www.dhgate.com/product/longmada-510-nail-rig-mr-bald-t-simple-starter/402344004.html

Last edited:
Piecho,

Hippie

All those mentioned so far apart from Mr Bald (and Mr Blad lol) are quite samey in that they're basically a coil at the bottom with a dish or bucket on top so the concentrate doesn't touch the heater. I think the Mr Bald (and Mr Blad) uses a ceramic heater coil in the bottom of the dish which is in direct contact with the concentrate (like the Yocan torch)

With the cheap ones, you control the temp by adjusting the wattage and riding the power button
The more expensive ones can be temp controlled by your box mod
Altho that's not 100% true as some say they've managed to temp control the cheap ones but you can't be sure whether they were copies or not and it might be possible to disassemble the atty and swap the coil, like the ecig vapers did before rebuildable decks.

I have an embarrassingly large collection of cheapos and compatible coil things I've picked up from fasttech with my ecig orders over the years and gotta say save yer money and use vape cotton until you can afford to buy a DC V4, V5, lightning cup or Sai, OR an all in one thing with temp control.

Piecho

All those mentioned so far apart from Mr Bald (and Mr Blad lol) are quite samey in that they're basically a coil at the bottom with a dish or bucket on top so the concentrate doesn't touch the heater. I think the Mr Bald (and Mr Blad) uses a ceramic heater coil in the bottom of the dish which is in direct contact with the concentrate (like the Yocan torch)

With the cheap ones, you control the temp by adjusting the wattage and riding the power button
Altho that's not 100% true as some say they've managed to temp control the cheap ones but you can't be sure whether they were copies or not and it might be possible to disassemble the atty and swap the coil, like the ecig vapers did before rebuildable decks.

I have an embarrassingly large collection of cheapos and compatible coil things I've picked up from fasttech with my ecig orders over the years and gotta say save yer money and use vape cotton until you can afford to buy a DC V4, V5, lightning cup or Sai, OR an all in one thing with temp control.
Thanks!

I would like to go with DC or Sai in the future, but after today's research Yocan Orbit atomizer with my Cuboid seems to be a good compromise. However, I cannot find good deal with shipping to EU. Cheapest I found is here - 10$ for atomizer and 5,6$ for shipping https://www.sourcemore.com/yocan-orbit-atomizer.html

I do not see this model on Aliexpress/Ebay.

If anybody has any idea where I may look for better deal, please let me know!

Piecho,
Reactions: Hippie

Piecho

As I remember there is multiple ways to tune heating profiles in Arctic Fox, tuning PID etc. Do you have any recommendations where I can learn the basics that will help me fine-tune Yocan Orbit? I do not expect temp control as you mentioned already, but I am sure that there is more to be done than just setting resistance and power.

EDIT: I found one comment regarding this model and TC/TCR:

I did tcr m1 with a tcr value of 200. watts at 25. temp at 500. At least that was what gave me the results I was looking for. I’m still in the middle of those results

Did any of you have the opportunity to give it a try and post the results? Google suggests going below 450F.

EDIT2 Found it cheaper, 14$ with shipping https://www.rueboo.com/products/yocan-orbit-atomizer?attribute_quantity=1pc/pack

Last edited:
Piecho,

Hippie

These threads are a good read re. temp control, box mods and settings

Hippie,

kbloodcrip

Have any of you experiences with the dazzle leaf waxxi? I just bought a Mr bald and the coil only heats the sides not the bottom with their "fence technology". Doesn't effin work!!

kbloodcrip,

kbloodcrip

I think your wrong about the Mr bald. It only heats the sides not the bottom. Does anyone have any experience with the dazzleaf waxxi?

kbloodcrip,

Hippie

There's a few different Mr Bald (and Mr Blads) so it may be helpful for others if you say exactly which one

No experience with the Dazzleaf but it looks like a rebranded Crystal to me

I would also add the Cub to this list now

Hippie,
Top Bottom