3 Reasons Vaping is Better Than Smoking

whereskarlo

Found an article about reasons why vaping is better than smoking. Health, freedom and safety seems about right to me but I guess we all knew that already. :leaf::rockon: It could still be useful to to help educate family members or friends why vaping is healthier. I've run into so many misconceptions out there.

Should we make a poll to see why people switched on FC or has it been done already? Here's the article by the way: http://asiavape.co/news/3-reasons-quit-smoking-start-vaping/

killick

But I like it!
Doesn't everyone? I mean the EQ isn't quite right, what with that pesky brick and all, but the MiniVAP - now thats a shower vape ;)
Oh, and any of the wee oil pens, as long as you keep the lid on tight. Probably :)

whereskarlo

I use my Pax when visiting family but usually after everyone went to bed. No smell in the morning lol! Gotta love vapes. I haven't tried the shower though, I guess you mean keeping the shower running but not actually showering and vaping at the same time?

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
The three reasons for me is: health, money, flavor.

There were several other vaporizers that were out the same time as the Pax. There are other vaporizers that helped to bring portables to the levels that they are today. They will continue to evolve and only get better.

whereskarlo

The three reasons for me is: health, money, flavor.

There were several other vaporizers that were out the same time as the Pax. There are other vaporizers that helped to bring portables to the levels that they are today. They will continue to evolve and only get better.

For me the reasons were:
1. Vaping anywhere
2. No more smoker's cough
3. Ingesting less added chemicals when only having access to bush weed

Personally the Pax is what did it for me. I had tried other vapes before that but wouldn't buy one because they all looked too weird and would raise questions if used outside or left out in the open. Now I own several and don't care about looks but the Pax is still my go-to stealth/public vape.

whereskarlo,

killick

But I like it!
1. ABV
2. Also ABV
3. Concentrates

And yes, I would run the shower with the fan on and vape, and then I stopped turning the shower on, and just used the ceiling fan. We were there for 5 days, and when we left my wife asked how my pain was without vaping as much as usual. I told her I somehow managed to go through the usual supply *and* only 2 days left in emergency supply - thank goodness the highways finally opened so we could make a run over the mountains (we got snowed in on the wrong side - hence the dip into emergency supplies :)

Jethro

1. Efficiency- uses less flower to get better effects
2. Cleanliness- no ash tray, no nasty pipes, no roaches, no smell
3. ABV- no material is lost to smoke or resin or ash, I can utilize 100% of the material by using ABV later

Jethro,
Reactions: killick

kellya86

Herb gardener...
3 reasons vaping is better than smoking.

1. My flowermate keeps my hands warm while I'm using it. A joint never did that.

2. I don't have a quadrillion little bits of rolled up rizla and roach messing up the place.

3. This is the big one.. my mood is much much better now. Me an my misses always thought the herb made me unpredictable and irritable, not while I was high but other times. I would always blame the fact I wasn't high on why I was getting angry for little or no reason.

I now realise that it was nicotene cravings doing this. Since I have no tobacco in my life, I don't get angry for no reason anymore. It's amazed me how much my head has changed for the better since I fucked combustion. I am a calmer, happier person, and all people around me benifit from this. As I'm not a dick anymore.

I tried to pick different reasons to everyone else. But I agree that efficiency and avb and health are the main benifits.

Top Bottom