2 week tbreak before 4/20

gettin lifted

psychonaut
well for me its actually a 16 day break since i started yesterday. i plan to get higher then ive been in years on 4/20.

feel free to join me in my tolerance break journey.

this is what ive been doing and will continue to do until 4/20:

omega 3-6-9 daily. helps with withdrawl symptoms in heavy users such as myself. one multivitamen a day. ive upped my fruits and vege intake. 2-3 glasses of green tea/white tea a day. im also getting at least 1 hour of exercise a day. cardio is a must and lifting weights won't hurt either.

ive taken up old hobbies to keep my mind busy and not thinking about getting high.

tolerance for the large part is down regulation of cannabinoid receptors. but i firmly believe that helping rid your body of built up thc will help to open those shut down receptor sites faster. which is where the diet and exercise comes in.

so far, no withdrawls to speak of other then wanting to get high. but thats a given.

if you guys choose to join me durring my break, just remember its only 2 weeks and weed will still be available after you finish. keep in mind how much higher you will get when you go back to vaping. prove to yourself that you can take a break and im positive you won't regret it.

ill be back periodically to update on my progess, how i feel, new ideas, and etc.

its going to be quite the 4/20 this year for me and i hope it will be for you guys and gals as well. :D

gettin lifted,

OrganicVapor

I do similar tolerance breaks periodically, but its been a while.. I've never added Omegas either to help the withdrawals, just kinda step down program.

I'm thinking i just may join you on this one, gotta wait until after this Friday to begin however.. I'll give the omegas a whirl this time, hope it helps me, because i hate the withdrawals and restlessness..

OrganicVapor,

momatik

I'm starting to feel like exercise is more and more important to an efficient t-break.

It really is amazing if we take a step back and look at the symbiosis of cannabis and man. The promise of a better high through exercise, something that the high itself can sometimes deter.

It's the ying to the yang. Making it common knowledge would do a lot of damage to the lazy stoner stereotype.

momatik,
Top Bottom