2-Con by End Game Labs

kokolokokolokon

Modnote: This thread has been closed after a staff discussion . We don’t feel comfortable supporting a company that produces counterfeit vaporizers.

Hello people! I saw a very interesting portable vape that i think you would like! The 2-Con vape

Seems like a hybrid-ball vape which can change between conduction, convection and hybrid heating. Using a simple coil for the conduction element and a mod of balls all inside a glass tube. The camera is a simple chamber-stem system and seems great for herb and traditional hash!
From the Chinese company End Game Labs!

The reviewer is @vapeurman on instagram!

Last edited by a moderator:

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
From 🇫🇷 France!
The creator is @vapeurman on instagram!
I don't think you are correct. I think vapeurman was just sharing a review of the device. I believe that End Game labs is a Chinese company:

I am not sure about this design, but I'm curious to know more.

seedy53

yeah this is a real interesting vap. not seen anything like it and has a replaceable 21700 battery too. it's a ball vap likely to be a monster vap if the hype is true and it holds up. buy it and review, it daddy war-bucks lol

Last edited:

Petetbay

Very interesting, looks like something I would make, removable 21700, convection and conduction(I think user varied, hard to understand with the subtitles), glass cooling beads and Ruby heating beads for convection. Built in wpa and glass bowl stem. I worry about the quality of the components used as you ever know this some Chinese producers. It’s not expensive, basically some price as the Lobo. Vapor production isn’t shown very good, he says it’s good. I need a better review, hope it’s not me.

Edit: Boundless in an interview on Troy and Jerry once said they were working on a vape with variable conduction and convection that has yet to be produced. I would think that would a expensive hi-end device if they made it. The low cost of this device is what causes concern about the components.

Last edited:

vapeurman

Hello people! I saw a very interesting portable vape that i think you would like! The 2-Con vape

Seems like a hybrid-ball vape which can change between conduction, convection and hybrid heating. Using a simple coil for the conduction element and a mod of balls all inside a glass tube. The camera is a simple chamber-stem system and seems great for herb and traditional hash!
From the Chinese company End Game Labs!

The reviewer is @vapeurman on instagram!

this vaporizer is perhaps the first of its kind, with a temperature adjustment... other brands will surely be inspired by it

kokolokokolokon

You would think the clean air path vapers would love this thing, where air path/heaters are encased in removable glass. Watching some vids again, I see each heating element has individual temp control settings.
The thing we can be concerned is the temp calibration. But the concept is great, it is a bak and a ballvape in one (even uf the french guy says the conduction mode is not too good)
And i dont know why the makers don’t use 21700 more (i think it is a big point on a single battery device).

I worry about the quality of the components used as you ever know this some Chinese producers.
At least, the airpath seems very clean. Just the intake air and the beans. I see nothing to be worried about 🤣

seedy53

Very interesting, looks like something I would make, removable 21700, convection and conduction(I think user varied, hard to understand with the subtitles), glass cooling beads and Ruby heating beads for convection. Built in wpa and glass bowl stem. I worry about the quality of the components used as you ever know this some Chinese producers. It’s not expensive, basically some price as the Lobo. Vapor production isn’t shown very good, he says it’s good. I need a better review, hope it’s not me.

Edit: Boundless in an interview on Troy and Jerry once said they were working on a vape with variable conduction and convection that has yet to be produced. I would think that would a expensive hi-end device if they made it. The low cost of this device is what causes concern about the components.
i watched the 16 min video by the french guy on youtube. it blew nice big clouds and he thought and praised the units quality and the software had incredible features for custom settings

Vasgas

I applied some detective skills and found something very interesting.

Notice the Chinese characters i highlighted. This is the company responsible for Volcano, Mighty, Mighty+ and TinyMight fakes

image url

Then ran it through Google Translate

image url

This is the same company making the Con 2:

image url

I translated the website and they are definitely the "source" and not just a reseller. Most resellers will sell all types of fakes, including Dynavaps and induction heaters. This is the only one that specializes in S&B stuff along with TinyMight. Pretty much behind the scenes so far. Don't even have a DHgate Ali store.

image url

Store Link that's best viewed with a registered account

The video review of the 2 Con also seems a little misleading. There is definitely big clouds after a few primer puffs but it was also a huge load. Am I mistaken that the entire session took 20+ minutes? Can it finish a bowl quicker in like 2-3 hits? Its a pretty big unit too which makes me wonder about battery life.

Their background is probably why they're unable to find any legit distributors or reviewers. If they can't even fool me, all a distributor needs is some due diligence

I personally would not support this company even if the products are decent. Judging from the reviews of the ChinaMight, I'd not be optimistic. What are the chances of this despicable company producing something safe for us? I mean, even the name suggests that we'll be conned, not once, but twice

seedy53

Notice the Chinese characters i highlighted. This is the company responsible for Volcano, Mighty, Mighty+ and TinyMight fakes

image url

image url

image url

I translated the website and they are definitely the "source" and not just a reseller. Most resellers will sell all types of fakes, including Dynavaps and induction heaters. This is the only one that specializes in S&B stuff along with TinyMight. Pretty much behind the scenes so far. Don't even have a DHgate Ali store.

image url

The video review of the 2 Con also seems a little misleading. There is definitely big clouds after a few primer puffs but it was also a huge load. Am I mistaken that the entire session took 20+ minutes? Can it finish a bowl quicker in like 2-3 hits? Its a pretty big unit too which makes me wonder about battery life.

Their background is probably why they're unable to find any legit distributors or reviewers. If they can't even fool me, all a distributor needs is some due diligence

I personally would not support this company even if the products are decent. Judging from the reviews of the ChinaMight, I'd not be optimistic. What are the chances of this despicable company producing something safe for us? I mean, even the name suggests that we'll be conned, not once, but twice
i choose to find out more before i judge if is sham or a scam just yet.

seedy53,
  • Haha
Reactions: Vasgas

Vasgas

i choose to find out more before i judge if is sham or a scam just yet.
I didn't say the word scam or sham. Not even anything close to the meaning of it. This company has been making knock offs for close to a decade according to company registration date. I shared my findings and observation along with some questions. No one forced you into any kind of judgment. Feel free to prove me wrong though

There are people who'd buy anything from China and there are those who won't. Good for you if you feel like supporting them. To me, its even worse than supporting Tvape but you do you :wave:

seedy53

I didn't say the word scam or sham. Not even anything close to the meaning of it. This company has been making knock offs for close to a decade according to company registration date. I shared my findings and observation along with some questions. No one forced you into any kind of judgment. Feel free to prove me wrong though

There are people who'd buy anything from China and there are those who won't. Good for you if you feel like supporting them. To me, its even worse than supporting Tvape but you do you :wave:
"i judge", if it is a sham or scam. nothing was directed to you, i will spend more time before I judge. you obviously have judged them as a unethical factory or store. i'm interested in the vap features and abilities, does not mean i will buy it.
I don't understand why you got your back up?
i simple meant i will continue to research for myself. i never said, you said, it is a scam or sham.
i said my statement for others who i was relating too before you entered into the discussion, to know my thoughts.
you did not make my opinion or caused me to put words in your mouth.
so take it easy, i did not slight you. we good?

kokolokokolokon

Judging from the reviews of the ChinaMight, I'd not be optimistic.
Wtf, the chinamight works exactly the same than tm1.0, exactly. It works great 🤣 i tried both, even comparing pieces…
(i’m not going to talk more about tinymight because it is offtopic, if someone want to ask me, in private or tm thread)

This one seems like a new device, not a knock off or something similar.
I sent them an email for more info. Let’s see if they tell me something

RxPlorer

Wtf, the chinamight works exactly the same than tm1.0, exactly. It works great 🤣 i tried both, even comparing pieces…
(i’m not going to talk more about tinymight because it is offtopic, if someone want to ask me, in private or tm thread)

If they actually releasing an original design that wasn't stolen from some other small-scale creator, then great! Soon as someone knocks off these thieves, Imma buy 2 dem knock offs.

Vasgas

image url

image url

image url

image url

Just a few hours after my post, and the company has removed all their listings on that Chinese website. I believe this confirms my suspicions. This is a really lazy rebrand attempt by a counterfeit manufacturer. Its also obvious that someone on fc is supporting these thieves. I'm not interested in digging any further. Will let everyone decide for themselves

kokolokokolokon

@Vasgas I shared the link of the thread in the email I sent you asking for more information since I always share and inform the company or the creator when I create a thread in FC.

Its also obvious that someone on fc is supporting these thieves. I'm not interested in digging any further. Will let everyone decide for themselves
So they can read it and do what they want. So, what does it means for you to support?

kokolokokolokon,
Reactions: seedy53

seedy53

@Vasgas I shared the link of the thread in the email I sent you asking for more information since I always share and inform the company or the creator when I create a thread in FC.

So they can read it and do what they want. So, what does it means for you to support?
my interest and thoughts are strictly in this machine was, there is a new unusual vap unlike any other i've seen and thought it warranted more information about it's construction and if it worked as advertised. i don't want to be part of a factory controversy discussion.

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member

I read several comparisons and tear downs of both. It would surprise me that any worked well at all.

It's also very telling to me that you would support the Tinymight fraud.

kokolokokolokon

I read several comparisons and tear downs of both. It would surprise me that any worked well at all.

It's also very telling to me that you would support the Tinymight fraud.
This is off topic af.
Should I lie about how it works for not to support it? im not going to lie about how it works. Im not going to lie about the only difference is the pcb. I don’t encourage anyone to buy anything. Point.

Now let this thread fot its purpose: the 2-Con. I posted here this vape because I found it on instagram and, like @seedy53 says, i though it is a very interesting device. Finish.

Maybe i can test it. If I can, i would share more thoughts here.

vapeurman

i watched the 16 min video by the french guy on youtube. it blew nice big clouds and he thought and praised the units quality and the software had incredible features for custom settings

absolutely correct, and there is no point in creating big clouds in conduction, the flavor is less good, the session is shorter and there, at least no combustion, thank you for saying that

Just a few hours after my post, and the company has removed all their listings on that Chinese website. I believe this confirms my suspicions. This is a really lazy rebrand attempt by a counterfeit manufacturer. Its also obvious that someone on fc is supporting these thieves. I'm not interested in digging any further. Will let everyone decide for themselves
these thieves say, what an idea, this vaporizer only costs 150 dollars, it works very well, and looks very solid, probably much better than many other well-known brands.... there, it's just for inform that this type of vaporizer exists, and I think that the idea of "its thieves" will quickly be taken up by others ;(

kokolokokolokon

absolutely correct, and there is no point in creating big clouds in conduction, the flavor is less good, the session is shorter and there, at least no combustion, thank you for saying that
Welcome! Any extra thoughts about the device are welcome!

kokolokokolokon,
Reactions: seedy53
Top Bottom