1MT (all-glass CORDLESS Hybrid 19mm)

Vapouristo

Vapouristo Extraordinaire IG: @Vapouristo
Company Rep
This beast is an all-glass cordless hybrid herbal warmer injector with a 19 mm connection. Like the new 5DD (Portable all-glass torch-powered vape), the 1MT uses a new glass heater design that provides clean, pure refreshing flavours at low temps and is The HEAVY hitter on high temps. INSTANT MILK if ykwis lol.

Ralph

This beast is an all-glass cordless hybrid herbal warmer injector with a 19 mm connection. Like the new 5DD (Portable all-glass torch-powered vape), the 1MT uses a new glass heater design that provides clean, pure refreshing flavours at low temps and is The HEAVY hitter on high temps. INSTANT MILK if ykwis lol.

Still waiting for a link or any more information?

dimmusp

Where can we see it?

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
@Vapouristo hasn’t been back since the initial hype post for this magical mystical all-glass cordless vape. I believe the 1MT is either complete poppycock or another repurposed lab-glass butane vape, which just ain’t my bag baby.

But if somebody makes a pristine, pure glass electronic powerhouse that’s also cordless, I’m in that queue for sure.
Not sure why a company rep would start a product thread and then disappear for a month?

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
@Vapouristo hasn’t been back since the initial hype post for this magical mystical all-glass cordless vape. I believe the 1MT is either complete poppycock or another repurposed lab-glass butane vape, which just ain’t my bag baby.

But if somebody makes a pristine, pure glass electronic powerhouse that’s also cordless, I’m in that queue for sure.
Not sure why a company rep would start a product thread and then disappear for a month?

His post here might explain….

unlessFudlic

Any pictures or links?

Let's goooooooo! For a buck-twenty?? Am I reading that right

unlessFudlic,
Top Bottom