Completed 14mm RickBirdBarry scalloped opal Milkball with frosted bottom (SOLD))

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
PXL-20230717-030502971.jpg

Selling the above US Glass water pieces still available, make an offer, details below:
PXL-20230303-225839385.jpg

14 mm scalloped milk ball with green and pink opal on top plus frosted bottom made and sold by Rick Bird Barry on Instagram...
PXL-20230717-030804334.jpg

A bit cheaper then they usually cost because it fell in a bit in the final process of making it, as you can see a bit of a lean in the base...
PXL-20230717-031002823.jpg

However it is still fully functional, very pretty and unique, I had him make sure to smooth out the bottom so it won't scratch any surface It's sitting on despite being frosted it is level and smooth frosting on the bottom. Nice function and flow with the mouthpiece plus two holed perc for bubbly chug in the ribbed walls varying from how much water you load... Just not for me ultimately as I have too much (including RBB dropdowns and other orb rigs) so this one should go to a new home where it can get more good use as I only used it a few times!
SOLD

14 mm orange GooRoo large inline SOLD

14 mm purple glass tipped Good Vibes Boro cooling stem for Tinymight SOLD

18 mm to 18 mm honeycomb injector bowl (chalices by cloud connoisseur sold) - qaroma bowl made by BiaoT (early batch with broken and off handles) still available... Asking $15 + shipping

Please reach out if you have any questions or need more better photos... open to all offers, just let me know if you are interested and we can work something out, I have sold many things here and always happy to hook some FC members up with extras too! Thanks again for looking

Last edited:
Top Bottom