10mm Glass Stem

newola

Hi, does anyone know of any glass stems with a 10 mm diameter. I did a Google search but found only adapters for vapes as opposed to stems. It’s for my wolkenkraft fx mini. After getting some hula stems for my dynavap and loving the results I’m thinking some similar type of stems with a 10 mm diameter are surely going to improve the fx mini.

Thanks in advance

Al

Cannabiker

Hi, does anyone know of any glass stems with a 10 mm diameter. I did a Google search but found only adapters for vapes as opposed to stems. It’s for my wolkenkraft fx mini. After getting some hula stems for my dynavap and loving the results I’m thinking some similar type of stems with a 10 mm diameter are surely going to improve the fx mini.

Thanks in advance

Al
I'll bet Oregon Glassblower could make you one: https://oregonglassblower.com/main.sc

newola

Good lord I'm a spanner. Mods can you please put this in the glass section of the forum.......which I've just noticed and should have originally posted in.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Actually, would have been best to post in Ask FC... But this is easy, if you're looking for dynavap stem size they are everywhere, hula stems are available a variety of places, and there are a wide variety of options for dynavap stems... I think there are already many threads here in this section maybe, I would check the Rogue wax works for starters, the store might not have everything in stock now, but you can message him with what you are looking for and I bet he can hook you up... OGB is great but pretty expensive and not so necessary for something so widely available as DV stems imo (O'Connell Woodworks has some nice ones too, there are really so many options)

newola

Thanks but like my post says, I have several glass stems for my dynavaps and I am interested in finding a 10 mm stem for my fx mini

newola

Do you know what diameter the fury stem is please? All I know is I need 10mm to fit the fx mini.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I just looked it up, wolfenkraft FX mini seems to be a rebrand of the healthy rips Fury... Not sure if it is Fury 2 or Edge? (I think it must be the F2 I'm not sure the edge has been rebranded) Check healthy rips website or doesn't sneakypete have hula sized both for dynavap and the fury?? Good luck!

Hippie

The Arizer balloon mouthpieces have a 10mm joint, if that's what you're after
I have a few of those that I use as mouthpieces on my whips

Top Bottom