Completed 1 omnivap ti xl + 1 Charlie's glass (carb) + 1 Portside Mini de Pipes --> 199€

fangorn

Hi Fc members!

it is time for me to sort through my vaporizers ... to save space in my box ... to earn money ... to finally buy back surely afterwards! but less...

I am an extremely conscientious user of my material. They are very well maintained, cleaned regularly, have never fallen, have not or little left. I can return photos on request, as well as details.

(I only keep a TP80, some Vaponics with heating from Mistvap and I want to buy a Toad, and maybe an X max V3 pro for outdoor trips.)

There you have it, you know everything! So...!

I am selling a lot including:

- 1 omnivap ti xl (purchased between February and April 2020)
Very rarely used body, drip tip and condenser. In a perfect state.
The cape was purchased later. It was only used with induction heating. It presents a state of normal wear.

- 1 stem xl in glass by Charlie with carb (10/26/20). Much more used but in perfect condition.

- 1 Portside Mini de Pipes (paid on 05/28/20). Used regularly indoors but not extensively at all. Works as at the beginning. No fall to report. Holds the load well.
The original charger broke down. I bought the same one.

- 1 new 3-flame lighter, 2 new ccd ti, 2 storage tubes, 1 mouthpiece

Everything is / will be cleaned and the package will be well protected.

Selling price 199€ Payment via PayPal. I pay the PayPal fees.

Price for shipping to be defined together depending on the location. Shipping costs terminal by the buyer.

There ... I am probably forgetting some elements ...

Thanks for the reading!
Have a good vape!

Attachments

• IMG-20211103-WA0002.jpg
    IMG-20211103-WA0002.jpg
    542.9 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
Top Bottom