Cloud Connoisseur Glass

sedentree

I have been asking in a few other threads about possible glass to use with the phase3 zx.

One thing I haven’t mentioned and hadn’t really occurred is that most likely I will be hitting it dry or at least that is my expectation currently.

The reason I bring it up is I’m browsing the various glass options from cc and I noticed the prophet is titled very specifically as a dry rig. It got me thinking, is there any reason to avoid something like the protege if I would only use it dry? What else might I not have thought about?

sedentree,
Reactions: Shit Snacks

coolbreeze

I have been asking in a few other threads about possible glass to use with the phase3 zx.

One thing I haven’t mentioned and hadn’t really occurred is that most likely I will be hitting it dry or at least that is my expectation currently.

The reason I bring it up is I’m browsing the various glass options from cc and I noticed the prophet is titled very specifically as a dry rig. It got me thinking, is there any reason to avoid something like the protege if I would only use it dry? What else might I not have thought about?
Lots of people like to run their rigs dry. @Custom Flower Hardware's milk vids are usually dry through a variety of pipes with some powerful vapes. I'm not sure how that frit perc would do but something with a fab section like that, like the Vertex or a full straight fab, aught to be great. Another option would be OGB's standing j-hooks.

My daily driver! Perfect size for bed vaping.
It's such a great pipe. I think I like it as much as my Prophet--I know I use it more.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

Oh yes you did not mention you wanted to use them dry previously! I agree something with the Swiss holes is great dry, and the inline frit actually does help diffuse a bit even dry, I used my protegeV2 dry when I first got it and was impressed how well it worked (highly recommend adding s-shape dropdown adapters for more right angle cooling and pathway to catch the debris and alternative mouthpiece options as well which can provide more cooling and change the air flow) vertex is another solid option dry or another straight fab or swiss, and prophet can actually be used in reverse with water as well, plenty of options really

Top Bottom