Tornado by Vestratto

Smknbud

FYI to those that ordered the Forge-Tornado combo. @Vestratto was kind and gracious enough to offer to send us the Forge ahead of the Tornado (still being tested) by sending an email to mumfordjohn7@gmail.com with your order number and the request for the Forge be sent to you. This info was shared on Discord.

I of course just got done sending this request.

Edit: Literally 5 minutes after my request I got a email telling me the Forge will be sent out tomorrow. Amazing company!!!!!

Kreator87

FYI to those that ordered the Forge-Tornado combo. @Vestratto was kind and gracious enough to offer to send us the Forge ahead of the Tornado (still being tested) by sending an email to mumfordjohn7@gmail.com with your order number and the request for the Forge be sent to you. This info was shared on Discord.

I of course just got done sending this request.

Edit: Literally 5 minutes after my request I got a email telling me the Forge will be sent out tomorrow. Amazing company!!!!!
bart simpson GIF

Btw I also got a super quick response; excited!

Last edited:

Smknbud

Just got my shipment notification for the Forge ⚡should be here Friday. I'm stoked to start using with my anvils, and even more excited for whenever the tornado shows up!
Got my tracking info. yesterday but it wasn't active until today. Estimated delivery for Forge and Wagon Wheel is on May 31st ......... hopefully gets here sooner since I literally live less than an hour away from Vestratto's place of business. Customs between USA and Canada is the likely culprit.

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
Got my tracking info. yesterday but it wasn't active until today. Estimated delivery for Forge and Wagon Wheel is on May 31st ......... hopefully gets here sooner since I literally live less than an hour away from Vestratto's place of business. Customs between USA and Canada is the likely culprit.
I got the forge today, have to get a battery tomorrow, excuse me for asking, but what's a wagon wheel? Please and thanks :)

KindBuddyBud

I got the forge today, have to get a battery tomorrow, excuse me for asking, but what's a wagon wheel? Please and thanks :)
It’s a piece of metal that screws onto the bottom of the forge (that looks like a wagon wheel) it positions the vape so you can go hands free. It can be adjusted up or down.

Last edited:
Top Bottom