The Electropath

Darth Gram Gram

So... if you are using this to heat the airpath (still a little unclear on this seeing it with the Solo 3 in a previous vid), does that mean that one could be using 3 coils (Electropath, heated bowl ie Vulcan, and baller head) for 1 bowl essentially?

Darth Gram Gram,
  • Wow
Reactions: coolbreeze

coolbreeze

So... if you are using this to heat the airpath (still a little unclear on this seeing it with the Solo 3 in a previous vid), does that mean that one could be using 3 coils (Electropath, heated bowl ie Vulcan, and baller head) for 1 bowl essentially?
Bet you could with the right joint on the Vulcan. Wonder what it would do?
BHW_Disk_and_Corona.gif

Darth Gram Gram

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
Oh my gosh. Not gonna lie, I started cackling laughing when I saw you lift the bottom handle of that metal monstrosity to clear it.
Definitely not for beginners ;)

Last edited:

Texus

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
Ok gang becuase of the increased popularity and many folks having their owns stands, handles, accessories, etc. We've decided to offer "Bones" kits so people can get into the Flower Kettle Vaporization System for less $$$ :razz: We like to thank you for your unwavering support so far and as always if you need any custom orders/international orders, Customflowerhardware.com is here to serve baby!:rockon::tup::love:
Jerry

Top Bottom