How To Stop Smoking Cannabis - Weed Is A Real Addiction

Cherubi

European Ball Vape Builder
That's why I said "I think it can be" and not "It's a hard-core addictive drug" because years ago I smoked tobacco for over a decade and I've had some bad times before quitting opioids as well. They're not my kind of drug at all but health related issues, past and present make them a requirement to life but I guess that's a story I'd rather not dive into :nope:

Better times with better measures, cannabis being "a better meisure".

Cherubi,

vapviking

Old & In the Way
:rofl:14 million affected :hmm: > Watch out, they're coming for your weed :uhoh: !
Yikes!
Well, the drug industry has to come up with a name for the condition for which they've developed a cure. That helps get the drug approved, so insurance companies will cover the cost.

This is why alcohol became an addiction, so white collar rehab would be covered by insurance. (Please don't infer from this that I believe alcohol use is without its problems)

Rodney

I was on speed MDMA and ket and had all sorts of therapy and mental health services for 20 years and could never stop. I seen the best psychiatrist near me and got referred to all these places and told I have all these conditions "A B C HNDC MMRA XMT ADHD RDHD" then put on all these medications and none of it worked.......

Then a few years ago I met up with my cousin who is a minsiter and runs a Christ centered approach to beating addiction (sin) in its many forms. Ever since then I just smoked weed and now vap it as you all know and off all the mental health medications. All I do now is attend 2 group meetings a week and church every Sunday and read the bible and always looking to Jesus.

Sorry guys I know this is about weed and sorry to bring my love for Jesus here but this is how i stopped being a total waster and user to being someone who helps other addicts and contributes and helping my community :)

chillAtGVC

I was on speed MDMA and ket and had all sorts of therapy and mental health services for 20 years and could never stop. I seen the best psychiatrist near me and got referred to all these places and told I have all these conditions "A B C HNDC MMRA XMT ADHD RDHD" then put on all these medications and none of it worked.......

Then a few years ago I met up with my cousin who is a minsiter and runs a Christ centered approach to beating addiction (sin) in its many forms. Ever since then I just smoked weed and now vap it as you all know and off all the mental health medications. All I do now is attend 2 group meetings a week and church every Sunday and read the bible and always looking to Jesus.

Sorry guys I know this is about weed and sorry to bring my love for Jesus here but this is how i stopped being a total waster and user to being someone who helps other addicts and contributes and helping my community :)
I am happy that you were able to get where you are today. I've had my own mental health struggles.

chillAtGVC,
Top Bottom