Zx injector in tinymight stem bowl ?

Sativapo

The question may seem strange but does someone that has both Zx and tinymight can tell me if the Zx fits in the TM bowl ?The Phase 3 bowl was out of stock when I ordered my ZX and now it doesn't worth it with the shipping and custom. In Europe it's expensive for me to order a 14mm bowl, I use china adapters thar work well but they're with ground glass so I can't see the content from the sides and it can scratch my Zx a bit. So my wild guess is that the cheapo "china" TM WPA would make a good ZX bowl but I want confirmation.

Sativapo,
Reactions: sedentree

Axel_420

The question may seem strange but does someone that has both Zx and tinymight can tell me if the Zx fits in the TM bowl ?The Phase 3 bowl was out of stock when I ordered my ZX and now it doesn't worth it with the shipping and custom. In Europe it's expensive for me to order a 14mm bowl, I use china adapters thar work well but they're with ground glass so I can't see the content from the sides and it can scratch my Zx a bit. So my wild guess is that the cheapo "china" TM WPA would make a good ZX bowl but I want confirmation.
I have the official WPAs for the Tinymight, but the ZX does not fit.

While it does fit 1 mm inside the Tinymigh.t stainless steel bowl, however you can't see through it like you want to do.

Could you find a non-frosted adapter instead?

If you had the chance buy the glass bowl from Phase3 which is definitely better than what you are using now, or the zirconia bowl if you don't already have it, which is great and works excellently with the ZX.

Axel_420,
Reactions: Sativapo

Sativapo

Thanks. I know for phase 3 ones but with shipping and custom I almost pay it double.... the ones I got work well enough... it's just some confort details that are missing.

Last edited:
Top Bottom