Pen Zen Stilus Pro Convection

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
I know those guys for some time,but so far they looked like they have rebranded the Topbond Torch products,but now i see they have also a convection version,so i decided to post it up.
Here is a review in German that shows the insides
1610400950555.png1610401376023.png

Last edited:

Abysmal Vapor

They sell rebrand of this one and their convection version uses the same body.

Abysmal Vapor

It is conduction so very different just there!
Well name says convection.Check the site. They have also a conduction model.
Are u saying it is false advertisement ?
They also have another convection portable.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Just read what you linked above in post #5...here, cut and pasted,
Torch Vaporizer features a conduction heating system, which allows for the production of plentiful vapor and low energy use. The vapor path is entirely isolated from the electronic parts inside the vaporizer, which protects the vapor from any toxic impurities. A ceramic heating chamber guarantees great vapor flavor that’s free from any metal aftertaste, characteristic of steel heating chambers. Torch features 6 temperature settings, in the range from 175 to 225 degrees Celsius, with a 10-degree difference between the levels. This range of temperatures is wide enough for an efficient and fully satisfactory vaporization that allows for an effective use of vaporized herbs. The device heats up to the highest temperature level within just one minute, which is a great result for a device of this type.

Abysmal Vapor

Just read what you linked above in post #5...here, cut and pasted,
Torch Vaporizer features a conduction heating system, which allows for the production of plentiful vapor and low energy use. The vapor path is entirely isolated from the electronic parts inside the vaporizer, which protects the vapor from any toxic impurities. A ceramic heating chamber guarantees great vapor flavor that’s free from any metal aftertaste, characteristic of steel heating chambers. Torch features 6 temperature settings, in the range from 175 to 225 degrees Celsius, with a 10-degree difference between the levels. This range of temperatures is wide enough for an efficient and fully satisfactory vaporization that allows for an effective use of vaporized herbs. The device heats up to the highest temperature level within just one minute, which is a great result for a device of this type.
""They sell rebrand of this one and their convection version uses the same body.""

If u follow trough the posts from 1# , you will see what 5# is about. Just check the official site i linked in my post above or the OP.... I just say The convection model uses the same body/shell as the conduction.
The Stilus Kondution = Torch 2 ,Stilus Konvection is just the same shell ,but it is not a rebrand. Hope it is all clear now about the tech involved.
Appologies if i havent expressed myself properly,but sometimes the Language Barrier Reefer works its magic.
Без име.png

Last edited:

happynomoretobacco

""They sell rebrand of this one and their convection version uses the same body.""

If u follow trough the posts from 1# , you will see what 5# is about. Just check the official site i linked in my post above or the OP.... I just say The convection model uses the same body/shell as the conduction.
The Stilus Kondution = Torch 2 ,Stilus Konvection is just the same shell ,but it is not a rebrand. Hope it is all clear now about the tech involved.
Appologies if i havent expressed myself properly,but sometimes the Language Barrier Reefer works its magic.
View attachment 14931
I sometimes think about purchase one of these because of the smart path
No of my vapes has this feature

happynomoretobacco,
Reactions: Shit Snacks
Top Bottom