Zeal and Ω

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
Thank you a ton. I could NOT find it for some reason. I love the 110 zirconia. Just wanna throw out that the ZX from inverzion is about 138. So these guys are now directly competing as are the qaromashop guys.

Three zirconia vapes all in the lower hundreds. I'm excited to see this material blow up. I'm loving the flavor and the signature it gives. Definitely something very different from my b-0. It'll be cool to see how it works with a big old flowerpot bowl
105 for the non cordless version of zeal. I haven’t seen Q zirconia for a low price last I knew his was very expensive. It’s cool that other makers are following suit after the announcement of zeal. Top shelf at affordable prices, shame for those who spent 3-4x the amount to have an affordable price come soon after ❤️🔥

Quest

Thank you a ton. I could NOT find it for some reason. I love the 110 zirconia. Just wanna throw out that the ZX from inverzion is about 138. So these guys are now directly competing as are the qaromashop guys.

Three zirconia vapes all in the lower hundreds. I'm excited to see this material blow up. I'm loving the flavor and the signature it gives. Definitely something very different from my b-0. It'll be cool to see how it works with a big old flowerpot bowl
Just FYI, qshop zaroma Lite is approximately $423 depending on exchange rate.

Zuhdj

Charles Mingus
Just FYI, qshop zaroma Lite is approximately $423 depending on exchange rate.
Oh shoot you're right. So really this and inverzion are the only two reasonable options haha

105 for the non cordless version of zeal. I haven’t seen Q zirconia for a low price last I knew his was very expensive. It’s cool that other makers are following suit after the announcement of zeal. Top shelf at affordable prices, shame for those who spent 3-4x the amount to have an affordable price come soon after ❤️🔥
I'm one of those 3-4x guys. I see it as helping a community member get their shit jump started after many years of limbo. So I don't feel too bad. But I'd love to have saved the money

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
What is included in that price...just the head, head and balls?
This is just the head unit. I believe all the other options are just the head also. I do also sell ruby on my site $25 for 300, I think it’s one of the best prices at least in US vape markets that I know of. I also made the quantity 300 instead of 200 like most vendors so people won’t need to buy multiple and have a lot left over.
Oh shoot you're right. So really this and inverzion are the only two reasonable options haha

I'm one of those 3-4x guys. I see it as helping a community member get their shit jump started after many years of limbo. So I don't feel too bad. But I'd love to have saved the money
Yeah they are the only two in that price range for a clean housing material that seem like good design choices that I know of.
Haha yeah definitely bro, it’s always good to save some cash. I would like to make a more minimal version of Zeal sometime in the foreseeable future and offer a budget model. There’s a few ways I could do that, reducing it to a single piece unit and not do as much of a polish on the unit. The Zirconia has a mirror polish that is a bit unnecessary but gawl dang it looks nice. All future designs are on hold until I receive products so I can assess everything.

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

I would like to make a more minimal version of Zeal sometime in the foreseeable future and offer a budget model.
There's a Xzibit yo dawg meme somewhere in here

7e8l8l.jpg

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
There's a Xzibit yo dawg meme somewhere in here

7e8l8l.jpg
Hahaha heck yeah bro, exactly 😂 there’s a lot of ways to skin it and make more affordable. Here is a picture of zirc zeal that is currently in the final mirror polish stage and awaiting pictures of SS that should be out of polishing stage.
Just a pic of the main body I have a pic of the top cap but I just wanted to show you how they look before the final polish step to show there is room to cut some corners and make a budget model. The polish I chose was the smoothest I could possibly get it without risking of messing specs up
Here’s a sample pic of what the end polish will look like

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Can someone please post the link to the image or send it me in dm? I've been trying for what feels like an hour to get it to work but whatever I try it shows an empty frame :mad::(:hmm::disgust:
Does this work:

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
Awaiting tracking still on zirc. SS is in. I will be setting up a private listing for SS for all preorders. It will be $5 plus shipping. I will hold onto enough SS until all Zirc heads are claimed for those who preordered. I’m going to try and get it posted up tomorrow. Here’s the SS head 🔥🔥 545 cashed a shovelhead in two hits no stirring.

jkeyes98

The SS is looking amazing! I'm curious does it fit on the "Rev J" version the Shovel-Head, or just the old one? Are you planning on selling the first batch with the Coil/PID or just head? if its just the head how hard is it to stretch a 22m coil and get it fitted nicely?

This thing looks awesome cant wait to get one!

jkeyes98,
Top Bottom