Zeal and Ω

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
Finally starting a thread for Zeal, with the next week or so I should have pictures of completed units. Possibly in the next couple days for SS version. The Zirconia version is in production also but I think it has a little more process to it.
Zeal will require the coil to be stretched to 22mm length or using the Armor coil that is made specifically for Zeal (if testing with it goes well)

Zeal will use 22mm diffuser bowl, which I will have in stock, I’m trying to have them for $6 each.

I’m working on a PID source so I can try and make a full kit for a little over $100 (probably 110-120). Once a PID is chosen I will start working on affordable PID cover/handle set.

I’ve also been working on another zeal iteration that is a cordless version, with the option of attaching a coil also by using C clip at the top diffuser to hold the coil between clip and diffusers shoulder. Target price will be only a little extra for the head unit because of the handle that will attach to the head unit itself. I’d like to offer the SS version for $40-45 and zirconia for $110-115.

Also playing with an idea for heating headless unit with a torch with an insert instead of balls for faster heat up times. For the cordless I will most likely start with the SS model then later this year release the zirconia model both materials I think will work well for this type of vape and can stand the drastic heat changes from removing and placing back in heat or using a torch while holding mass inside the chamber vs other options.

Here is a sneak peak at the Zeal design.

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

Can't wait :clap:

So happy the glass bowls will be available so it won't be necessary to use a ti shovelhead as that was the one thing i wasn't looking forward to

Thanks for inviting me to the pre order party @iDRINKBLEACH. I've been mentioning Zeal on vaporents and some people have been asking about availability. When do you expect to be able to stock for post pre order customers? And will the ss version hit the market under the Zeal name as well?

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
same screen size as the shovelhead? that would be a lovely bowl
Glass walls on this bowl are thicker than shovelhead so screen size will be different l.
Can't wait :clap:

So happy the glass bowls will be available so it won't be necessary to use a ti shovelhead as that was the one thing i wasn't looking forward to

Thanks for inviting me to the pre order party @iDRINKBLEACH. I've been mentioning Zeal on vaporents and some people have been asking about availability. When do you expect to be able to stock for post pre order customers? And will the ss version hit the market under the Zeal name as well?
Thank you for being part of it ❤️. SS version is suppose to be completed tonight. I will have some pics and videos. I will have stock for customers right away, although will be limited on both, but I think I will be able to restock and keep everything going. Yeah I think they will share the name being so close in design.
I keep thinking about this idea. I can't wait to see it. I am curious how this going to work but I am sure you can do it.
I think a lot of people will enjoy this way. I should have it going next month for cordless.
Oohhh and my protégé will ship as well :clap:

The anticipation, the anticipation :party:
Yes sir, a box of goodies 🥰
This is gonna be good :science:
I’m excited for zeal and all of its items to hit the market. Aiming for top shelf vape experience at entry level prices. I’ve had some distributors reach out and working at getting it overseas and over the borders here, so people can still enjoy the cheaper price without the extra shipping cost per order.

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
Are you going to offer a full kit in a lower price than your famous bubbler? Including the PID and Coil? You're a gift to the vaporizion scene.
Thank you bro, I truly believe that vapes are heading in a direction where makers were charging a lot for a little, I hope Zeal is a turning point for the community and helps to start correcting the price gouging and will make great vapes like these more accessible to people on a budget which I hope helps grow the community more. There would be a lot more people vaping if the had access to a vape like this instead of other options at its price.
I’ve had others get upset that I’m choosing this route for project Zeal and some were even upset that when I was able to lower the price instead of keeping the margins I offered a SS head for free or next to free (find out in two days if I have to ask for a few bucks plus shipping on the SS or if I can do for free)
Yeah, I’m talking to manufacturers and trying to get a kit down to 110-120 for SS head/Ruby/PID & coil/ stand/ and diffuser bowl.
Zeal is all done by machines that can do massive quantities extremely efficient that are all identical Vs glasswork a worker can only do a few vertex a day (and they break some during the process) so the price reflects much more there.

Lets Go Nba GIF by Storyful
❤️❤️❤️

felvapes

Thank you bro, I truly believe that vapes are heading in a direction where makers were charging a lot for a little, I hope Zeal is a turning point for the community and helps to start correcting the price gouging and will make great vapes like these more accessible to people on a budget which I hope helps grow the community more. There would be a lot more people vaping if the had access to a vape like this instead of other options at its price.
I’ve had others get upset that I’m choosing this route for project Zeal and some were even upset that when I was able to lower the price instead of keeping the margins I offered a SS head for free or next to free (find out in two days if I have to ask for a few bucks plus shipping on the SS or if I can do for free)
Yeah, I’m talking to manufacturers and trying to get a kit down to 110-120 for SS head/Ruby/PID & coil/ stand/ and diffuser bowl.
Zeal is all done by machines that can do massive quantities extremely efficient that are all identical Vs glasswork a worker can only do a few vertex a day (and they break some during the process) so the price reflects much more there.

Lets Go Nba GIF by Storyful
❤️❤️❤️
THIS
I have been saying this for ages
The fact you can do it and also raise the same points shows I am not talking shit
Good on you for taking this stance and I hope more continue to follow in your footsteps

Charging too much for too little has been going on in this scene for too long
Accessibility is everything
I support this direction

dman28

Vaping for the health of it.
THIS
I have been saying this for ages
The fact you can do it and also raise the same points shows I am not talking shit
Good on you for taking this stance and I hope more continue to follow in your footsteps

Charging too much for too little has been going on in this scene for too long
Accessibility is everything
I support this direction
Agree with the earlier statements regarding retail cost of some of these vapes versus production cost. Never seems to come down when production is scaled up making it more economical to produce.

dman28,
Reactions: BigJr48

Farid

I've said it in other threads, but beware: there have been tons of other vape businesses which have failed to ever be profitable due to pricing too low. Many more than the handful which have made people rich.

I commend your desire to offer an affordable product, I really do. But don't shoot yourself in the foot right out the gate. If you evert want to end up in B&Ms the general price structure is about 50% below msrp.

Farid,
Reactions: Kudzu407

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
I've said it in other threads, but beware: there have been tons of other vape businesses which have failed to ever be profitable due to pricing too low. Many more than the handful which have made people rich.

I commend your desire to offer an affordable product, I really do. But don't shoot yourself in the foot right out the gate. If you evert want to end up in B&Ms the general price structure is about 50% below msrp.
I am able to still offer wholesale deals at my regular wholesale rates, actually have two different vendors enquiring about it. One that is placing an order in Mexico and another vendor enquiring in CA. I’ve worked with a vendor in the UK in the past and am going to reach out to them and try to get it to people out there more easily too.
I’m not trying to be rich, just make a livable wage that would match what I would make working at a 9-5. Getting to do what I love and be comfortable is the real goal.
I mean I wouldn’t say no to a Lambo but ultimately that’s not the goal here.

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
If you are talking about the Zeal, there are a couple of different products:
Zirc and SS versions:
target price is actually going to be $105 ❤️💪🔥 with and SS version right behind it with target price of $35-40 (which preorders will get at very little to no cost since I was able to manage to reduce retail price for every one) and a few other things within the ecosystem like the glass bowls @$6 each when I get my own in stock. I
Cordless version:
Target price will be only a little extra for the head unit because of the handle that will attach to the head unit itself. I’d like to offer the SS version for $40-45 and zirconia for $110-115.
All I one with a PID:
I'm working on a PID source so I can try and make a full kit for a little over $100 (probably 110-120). Once a PID is chosen I will start working on affordable PID cover/handle set.
If you are talking about Lambos:
If you have to ask, you can't afford it.

Zuhdj

Charles Mingus
If you are talking about the Zeal, there are a couple of different products:
Zirc and SS versions:

Cordless version:

All I one with a PID:

If you are talking about Lambos:
If you have to ask, you can't afford it.
Thank you a ton. I could NOT find it for some reason. I love the 110 zirconia. Just wanna throw out that the ZX from inverzion is about 138. So these guys are now directly competing as are the qaromashop guys.

Three zirconia vapes all in the lower hundreds. I'm excited to see this material blow up. I'm loving the flavor and the signature it gives. Definitely something very different from my b-0. It'll be cool to see how it works with a big old flowerpot bowl

Top Bottom