• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

You're stranded on an island and can only take 5 Vapes.......

DadaBoo

B2, Mighty+, M/Omni, Volcano Hybrid, TM2, Anvil
My 5 would be, in no particular order:

1. B2 (Got to have a heavy hitter in the list, and they don't hit much harder than this beast).
  2. Volcano Hybrid (Love them bags and how the flavour persists throughout. Most vapes, you get 3-5 flavour hits and that's your lot...not with this bag boi).
  3. Mighty (easy vape, smoke how you want hassle free).
  4. Firefly 2 (I would love it if it said TM2 here instead, but I have what I have until that time arrives).
  5. Dynavap Omni (everyone needs a ritual and this is mine...perfect for that cigarette feel as well).

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Well, assuming the ISLAND had generators, plenty of fuel, and years worth of batteries, as well as replacement parts for the device…
My list would be different.

But if the deserted island, was more realistic, then I would have only one main choice:

DYNAVAP

Can heat the device from the wood fire I use to cook on. Parts should last a long time… just hoping the dam orings last, but I’d find something on the island….

Hope I had some MJ plant seeds too! :)

Top Bottom