• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

your strain of the year 🤑😎😍

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Great thread, I had better to read it before ordering my seeds this year... sadly I didn't... So my favourite strain (from last year harvest) is difficult to name, none of the strains I harvested stand out, got a Bruce Banner which was very resinous but doesn't taste a lot (it was great to extract in term of yield, the bigger I ever seen, twice more than my others best strains, sadly it's not so tasty), although got some pretty tasty Glookies, Mimozz, Peach Ozz, Tangie Diesel but the best taste was a strain called Sativa des Rois, daytime use, good effects but nothing very special...

That's why I have a strain named Euforia, I remenber I had a sample from a friend 20 years ago and the effects was outrageous: psychedelic&intense high... I hope mine will bring something similar, it was definitively the most "special" sativa (I think it is...) I ever tested, the best "couch-lock" strain I can remenber was a White Diesel grown by one of my best friends 15 years ago... Too bad I didn't known anything about vaporizers when I tested both strains...

Another strain I liked a lot, exceptionnal taste, the best I ever seen... It was a strain called SFV Kush, what's a tasty strain! It's really something amazing and taste last in your mouth for long, sadly this strain was always out-of -stock since the year I tested it, if you are aware a shop still offer this strain's seeds, please let me know... by pm.

newola

So far this year, 2022, runtz muffin all the way. Sublime flavour through dynavap 😍

newola,
Reactions: PPN

Babylon Drifter

Black Taoist
Electric Avenue is without a doubt my strain of the year. Great taste, and an incredible clear headed high that leaves me up for anything.

Babylon Drifter,
Reactions: Summer

vapeape77

Grapefruit from WNC.
It's not even a marijuana strain, it's a hemp strain for crying out loud.

I would blend it with my dispensary marijuana and it would actually upgrade the flavor. And the marijuana I buy is good stuff.
I find this to be the case with most of wnc indoor line, never tried the grapefruit but the Tennessee Tangie and Cali Gold right up there with top shelf mj shops.
I’m throwing my 2022 vote to Slurricane Indica, grapes with diesel undertones and an slow creeper high here.

Last edited:

GoldenBud

I find this to be the case with most of wnc indoor line, never tried the grapefruit but the Tennessee Tangie and Cali Gold right up there with top shelf mj shops.
I’m throwing my 2022 vote to Slurricane Indica, grapes with diesel undertones and an slow creeper high here.
damn that looks so good. it tastes like buttery cookies or grapes? or something else? I miss Slurricane so much, that's how the pheno's buds look here.....
slurricane3.jpg

slurricane2.jpg

Slurricane1.jpg

vapeape77

Alright now the batch of Slurricane is tasting more diesel than I I thought…. I’m gonna do a head to head of Avtis vs Lazy Bee brands of Slurricane to figure this out. Will bake my way to the shop tomorrow!

Top Bottom