• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

your strain of the year 🤑😎😍

thunderstealer1337

Its almost 2022!

What was your favorite strain in your vape for 2021?

It was Lemon Cane for me, but I just got a batch of outdoor watermelon mimosa that is straight super fire so that is the new king of the year.

Last year it was some Greenhouse Runtz

I vape everything LD(greenhouse) OD and ID, one would think indoor wins all the time, it doesnt hehe.

The watermelon mimosa was so fire, i maxxed out on my daily purchase amount and asked my gf to go pick some up for me and they were all sold out within the 1st day 🙄

TastyClouds

There's two strains that really stuck out to me for flavor and effects this year.

DJ Shorts Blueberry- I had some of this back in March and my god it was just scrumptious. It had a very sweet grape smell with some gassy musk. Tasted like "grape cream" is the only way I could describe it. It was like a grape creamcicle with a very herbal floral taste following that initial sweetness and just very terpy. The High was almost instant, a very relaxing body high and made music sound better than most strains.

F1 Durban Poison- This I had in August. This strain had a tropical fruity candy smell that carried over to the taste, a bouquet of tangerine, pineapple, mint, and pine. The high is what I enjoyed most, a very clear headed racey high that almost left me feeling like I took an espresso shot + the classic sativa high. No sleepyness on the comedown whatsoever, the high just kind of vanished and left me feeling like I didn't even smoke that day.

darbarikanada

power plant: intensely creative strain, had me on a project almost immediately every time. very energizing (like cinex, but not jittery like green crack). it's supposedly primarily African sativa; that makes sense to me (Durban Poison?), but I don't find Durban (or Malawi Gold for that matter) to be particularly creative strains, so I'm guessing the head-y, energizing part comes from Durban (or something similar) but they crossed it with something creative (Cinderella 99 maybe). in some ways it resembles Sleestack (my strain of the year last year...), another creative/racy one.

Shadooz

power plant: intensely creative strain, had me on a project almost immediately every time. very energizing (like cinex, but not jittery like green crack). it's supposedly primarily African sativa; that makes sense to me (Durban Poison?), but I don't find Durban (or Malawi Gold for that matter) to be particularly creative strains, so I'm guessing the head-y, energizing part comes from Durban (or something similar) but they crossed it with something creative (Cinderella 99 maybe). in some ways it resembles Sleestack (my strain of the year last year...), another creative/racy one.
An amsterdam 90s classic.
From which most of the dutch sativa comes from, (next to the jack herrer).
It was the generic name for all strong sativa before "Amnesia" flood the market. (Someone wants "cookies" ?)

My last batch was degenerated sisters of that old genetics.
Still really blackpeppery, smell and taste, easy to recognize !

But except my incestious herma seeds, u will not be able to find her how she was in the 90s.. :rofl: :evil:

PS : the "chopin" variations i do with this one are insane... true plato's reminiscence.
" if you think i'm evil... well, just wait till you meet all my variants.."

And how i ride my valkyries ...!
Way better than this variation..

My old PP,
Straight Uplift, the kind to wet your mustache. without all those useless wind, only one tornado. And then the nice light hoovering..

I need to go back to vietnam.. landrace..
But the landraces i want are under talibans control.. :cry:

Last edited:

danjens

For me this year has to go to BdOg,
blue dream X og kush from symbiotic genetics.

I live and grow in the high desert; finding genetics to handle the rugged climate here was tricky, to say the least, until this years bdog run.

Hot days, cold nights, brutal winds, short season and occasional snow/ice storms, no worries!
The girls handled everything just fine and rewarded me with a bumper crop of amazingly delicious buds.

I’m a sucker for blue dream terps, mix in some og funk and this strain is a real winner.
For me, Not only taste but ideal effects. Nice lifted high in lower doses, great for doing things. Or session through a few nugs and get a really nice evening stone that carries me off to a deep slumber.

damn, I love this plant…

Happy New Year everyone!

Robert-in-YEG

For me it was Sticky Buns. I was able to get it once, but not since.

If I had to pick number, it would be Strawberry Glue.

Robert-in-YEG

photo-1612436524004-4f90d7fe71a5.jpeg

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
For me this year has to go to BdOg,
blue dream X og kush from symbiotic genetics.

I live and grow in the high desert; finding genetics to handle the rugged climate here was tricky, to say the least, until this years bdog run.

Hot days, cold nights, brutal winds, short season and occasional snow/ice storms, no worries!
The girls handled everything just fine and rewarded me with a bumper crop of amazingly delicious buds.

I’m a sucker for blue dream terps, mix in some og funk and this strain is a real winner.
For me, Not only taste but ideal effects. Nice lifted high in lower doses, great for doing things. Or session through a few nugs and get a really nice evening stone that carries me off to a deep slumber.

damn, I love this plant…

Happy New Year everyone!

Oh I also had some really nice Blue Dream OG a few months ago! Need to get some more, though I have some nice Tangiland and Tangerine Sunrise as well as Cereal Milk now... I think my favorite of the year though, a new one that I had and would love to get again as much as possible, is Willy Wonka!

GoldenBud

Oh I also had some really nice Blue Dream OG a few months ago! Need to get some more, though I have some nice Tangiland and Tangerine Sunrise as well as Cereal Milk now... I think my favorite of the year though, a new one that I had and would love to get again as much as possible, is Willy Wonka!
the Willy Wonka is smth x C99, same as the Dairy Queen i'm having.. it seems like every C99 based strain will be the bomb?! and the other "indica" parent gives the chill and the relaxation feeling...

edit: @darbarikanada I just was reading your comment about C99... great feelings, high, and something that the new strains sometimes can't bring although their beautiness (og/cookies based)

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
the Willy Wonka is smth x C99, same as the Dairy Queen i'm having.. it seems like every C99 based strain will be the bomb?! and the other "indica" parent gives the chill and the relaxation feeling...

Haha no, actually, my Willy Wonka is Willy Nelson x Sweet Tooth... Haha we cannot universally talk about strains because there are too many hybrids and everyone calls everything whatever the fuck they want, every grow is different really, need my own!

I agree though Cinderella99 is nice mixer and does makeup some of Apple Fritters strain as well as a lovely Rainbow Sherbet I had once... I think I'm a big fan of Candyland so I'm enjoying the Tangiland a lot and I also got some Apple Pie recently though it is not as good as the last time I got it several months ago... You just never really know!

tokenknifeguy

99% of the stuff i get is no named but got some SlurriCrasher and it is very good. Love the look, density of the nugs, and the taste. Brand is Cresco, and what sucks is that they shorted me .2g on an 1/8th.

Top Bottom