• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

your favorite strains

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
i just felt like making a post, to gather info and stuff like that

so heres teh rulez, you can have 2 favorites, one sativa dom and one indica dom, and if you feel like you can put the runners up

i unfortunately dont have a favorite strain as of yet, that is- i would but i dont know its name... it was this eighth i traded a bottle of vicodin for after i got my wisdom teeth pulled... it was potent as hell... i know enough to say it was indica dom... it was my first weed and it ruined me for anything less quality, im pretty sure it was med

Acolyte of Zinglon,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Talk about a hard question. Really makes me want to go back to Holland or go visit Cali.

Well, (Super) Silverhaze is one. Will pick the other one later. And back in the Netherlands it was all smoke... sure would love to taste the rainbow in vapor form, taste buds having grown back and all. ;)

Whatever I'm vaping right now is pretty damn good. :D

:leaf::bigleaf::leaf:

vtac,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
White widow, I tried one cone, all there was 4 me, &mmmmmm, ive been keen to buy some eversince, suck's my fave dealer dosn't have a clue what strain i'm vaping, but thats's pretty typical from my xp , hopefully that will change in the future, i'm realising solitude is ok in doses now, a man need's to find people :D , and Travel even if you do live in one of the nicest enviroment's there is on planet earth :)

:bigleaf:

Sun is shining weather is sweet yah, BM

Cannabudz,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
i love what we be high say about sourcing in melbourne , talk to the freindly people, pretty simple advice, i wonder if there still producing WW there? :)

Cannabudz,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
I use to grow a strain of Hindu Kush many years ago. It was sick shit ... but man did it stink! My house recked of skunky shit and people were sussing it out :uhoh::uhoh::uhoh:

We get some lovely sativa outdoor strains in NZ ... not huge nugs but sweet looking ... and would be primo thru the vape.

vaporcloud,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
Nice to know im communing with someone who's been there two, even if where in different locals, i was growing in the hill's of gympie for a while just personal shit u know, loved walking the gullies up to the high areas with water,& runnin rock to rock empty on the way down, ive allways tried to find the fun in shit hey :D

Re reading this, i must have been trippin here, but this post definately belong's somewhere else, not sure where though, ah well i'll whip on some more & forget i made a blue here :D

Cannabudz,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
Anyone here who' know's what the best strain is for the most potent full melt bubble ? Ive read some where i think lebanon red? not sure, if that's the one, whats it's proper name :)

Cannabudz,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
A.Haze for sativa and afgan bullrider for indica ......yummm and make exelent fmcd

Clear_Dome,

Purple-Days

Sativa would go to a tasty Hawiian I once had.
Indica would be an Afghan (during the Russian occupation)

Modern era- Traveling Thai (S) and Bubbleliscious (I).

Purple-Days,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I never know what I'm getting. The only time I ever got something that was a bonafide strain was some NYC Diesel. That shit was amazing, and it definitely had a sativa effect!

stickstones,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
Im thinking if my current friends R helping keep me in the dark, i should definately be finding new friends, I definately want to know what i'm getting, so i can brag to you lot :lol:

Cannabudz,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
by the time i get a car, ill have bragging rights over all of you, cause ill get access to medical marijuana dispensaries :evil:

Acolyte of Zinglon,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
Good for you bro, sit in front of the court house and vape on if your medical paper's allow for that :lol:

i think jock horror sounds like a tip top strain for melt heaps of resin they say :)

mmmmmmm W W mmmmmmmmmm It's GooooD :p

Cannabudz,

max

Out to lunch
Good for you bro, sit in front of the court house and vape on if your medical paper's allow for that
Unfortunately it doesn't work that well yet. Only 12 out of the 50 states allow medical mj, and only two have dispensaries. Since the feds don't recognize medical mj, a dispensary is likely to get busted as soon as it gets set up for business. Funny/sad situation since Republicans are supposed to be FOR states rights and less federal control. :rolleyes:

What the hell is that new avatar you've got Cannabudz? I can't decide whether it's funny or scary. :lol: :uhoh:

max,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
It's a bird of paradise max, i'm a bird lover it's good cover :)
i once saw this youtube vid max & a bloke was tokin a spliff in front of some Govt building's in washinton,he was lisence to have it one of a handfull, he reckoned he was good to blow it in the face of the prez :lol: as if he'd get close :lol

Cannabudz,

max

Out to lunch
It's a bird of paradise max, i'm a bird lover it's good cover
OK yeah. I remember those now. Cool lookin' birds. The blue one (male on display to attract the 'chicks') looks unreal with that shade of blue on black.

i once saw this youtube vid max & a bloke was tokin a spliff in front of some Govt building's in washinton,he was lisence to have it one of a handfull, he reckoned he was good to blow it in the face of the prez as if he'd get close :lol
There are a handful (literally) of people 'grandfathered' into legal use by the federal governement. That guy on the video was probably one of them.

max,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
Yeah Max i got a good eye for pretty thing's, (could be good inspiration for a t/shirt 4 tuning girl's)These bird's r amazing, ive seen youtube vid of one mimicking a car alarm & chainsaw (sound's of course) and goin into it's inate full on behaviour, I love Flora and Fauna, I identify with so much of it in so many ways, Some quite profound feeling's & thought's can rise in me when in the right enviroment with the right frame of mind,

On the Topic my fave strain's for a while will be high potency sativa's, cause i'm hearing social ability , in relation to depression is greatest particularly strain's such as white widow picked right, Yep medical 4 me 4 now :)

Cannabudz,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
acyually i did some research on the white widow, its been hyped up a lot

the original breeder said it was 11-13%, and other breeders have said 16%+... so i dont know who to believe:rolleyes:

Acolyte of Zinglon,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
A Z, any thought's on the attitude in the uk, on bank's , do u hav a Y or No

Cannabudz,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Acolyte of Zinglon said:
acyually i did some research on the white widow, its been hyped up a lot

the original breeder said it was 11-13%, and other breeders have said 16%+... so i dont know who to believe:rolleyes:
The white widow I smoked (:disgust:) in Holland was fairly amazing. I mean, even there, there was a lot of variation. The same (supposedly) strain a month later could be a lot different. So many variables.

In my experience, when someone says it's "juicy fruit" or "pineapple" or "BC skunk" you can be pretty sure it's just your average bagseed. Dealers love to make that shit up. That's the black market for you. If you want something done right...

vtac,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
with the same strain you cant get a lot of different pheno (even more if it's an hybrid strain) so thc% and other psychoactive substance (just as the shape of the plant )can be lot different for a plant to an other ....in fact if you get your seed from a good breeder (and pay a lot most of the time :( ) an grow them yourselft you'll get exactly what you pay for ! :spliff: dont trust what the ''street corner dealler'' pretend have LOL

Clear_Dome,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
im planning on growing two strains for the time being, to get the most variety ive landed on a sativa and indica, ak47 and blueberry, two legendary strains that seem to live up to their hype

im not going to be growing the regular strains though, as im limited in the amounts of light and space i would be able to give them, iso im going to order seeds for lowryder hybrids of the two strains, from lowlife seeds (prolly order from docchronic), they stay under two feet and under good conditions will yeild about an ounce each in 2.5 months

ive already collected a lot of the components i would need to make several dwc hydro buckets, and ill get a couple shop lights for lighting, the only real disadvantage of lowryder hybrids is that they cant be cloned, and have to be grown from seeds, so ill just fertilize one female from each strain, and i should get enough seeds

im all about variety, ill make some green dragon, vape, salad bowls, maybe a couple bong/pipe sessions thrown in (then again i might like vapes a lot better, but i like lots of variety so i might smoke once in a blue moon)

Acolyte of Zinglon,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Cannabudz said:
Yeah Max i got a good eye for pretty thing's, (could be good inspiration for a t/shirt 4 tuning girl's)These bird's r amazing, ive seen youtube vid of one mimicking a car alarm & chainsaw (sound's of course) and goin into it's inate full on behaviour, I love Flora and Fauna, I identify with so much of it in so many ways, Some quite profound feeling's & thought's can rise in me when in the right enviroment with the right frame of mind,

On the Topic my fave strain's for a while will be high potency sativa's, cause i'm hearing social ability , in relation to depression is greatest particularly strain's such as white widow picked right, Yep medical 4 me 4 now :)
Hold up here, man. You mean that smurf looking thing in your picture is a fucking bird?

stickstones,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
yeah Stick's aussie wildlife's sweet, the colour of that blue just mesmerises me :o

Cannabudz,
Top Bottom