Yoga

mettle

Anyone enjoy yoga here and tried vaping before?

This Summer I discovered that a cup of coffee and a vape before a yoga class really made for a nice day. It became a sunday ritual to do that and bike around and it really made for a nice reset before my week.

SD_haze

A local dispensary used to offer a free yoga class with a free pre-yoga smokeout/volcano sesh for increased flexibility and relaxation. Unfortunately that place is gone like most Brick & Mortar places in San Diego over the past year or so.

Steele Concept

Transformer Tubes
Manufacturer
I've done Yoga once and it was pretty nice.

I do jiu jitsu and some of the guys in there dig yoga for flexibility. Seems like a relaxing compliment to a grappling sport.

Steele Concept,

vape4life

Banned for life
I've been active (3-4x/week) with hot yoga for almost a year now and it has been incredible. My flexibility is better than anytime in my life (i'm 37), and feel incredible. I used to vape before and sometimes found it was awesome in the body/mind connection, but at other times it totally sucked and killed my balance, focus, and made me wanna die in the detox classes. I'm pretty sure it's related to the strain.

I typically stick to detox because they are the hardest and most fufilling for me. Plus, they have the HOTTEST instructors :mmmm:

vape4life,

Symbolik

So I went to yoga with my girlfriend today... Despite me not wanting to do it and expecting the worse.. I actually liked it.. It really kicked my ass though. I feel great now that I'm at home comfortably. Time to Vape :)

Symbolik,
Reactions: Enchantre

SD_haze

i-love-yoga-pants-official-tee-black_design.png

natural farmer

Any good recommendations for a poor yoga noob to start practising at home? Any good vids out there or books for free? And what style would you recommend for flexibility and back issues?

natural farmer,

Symbolik

I've been doing bikram yoga with my girlfriend and my back feels GREAT now, no joke.. After the class I feel like a whole new person

Symbolik,
Reactions: Enchantre

Doug

Just passing time
I'm glad you're having a good experience. I saw your post about not wanting to go in the first place and thought about responding on how good yoga makes you feel. I really love the stuff. It keeps me flexible, body loose, and my back always feels way better when doing it. Yoga sessions really stretch and flex your body well.

Doug,

Symbolik

^ Thanks man, I'm actually thinking about paying for a month it really makes my overall state of being much nicer. I can't complain about anything, just can't quit when it gets tough! (Bikram yoga is practiced in a very humid 106° room)

Symbolik,
Reactions: Doug
Top Bottom