• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Yocan UNI S vape Mod for On-the-go vapers

Yocantech

Manufacturer
The Yocan UNI S is inherited with the previous version Yocan UNI vape box mod device's advantages, featured adjustable diameter dial function to fits all cartridges. The Yocan brand has never disappointed its audience when it comes to portability. It easily goes inside your pocket. Yocan UNI S vape mod is a perfect solution for enjoy vaping while traveling, and at home.

Yocan-UNI-S-Box-Mod_12_02.jpg

Main Features:
Fit all cartridges
Small size
Type C Charge Port
Preheat Function: 2 taps fire button
Preheat voltage: 1.8V

If you want to learn more information about Yocan UNI S vape mod, please visit yocan.com/featured_item/uni-s

florduh

Nice. @Yocantech do you know the maximum diameter cartridge that will fit in this?

Edit: sorry I missed the link. 12mm. That's good. 2.5v may be a little hot as a lowest setting with terpy "Live Resin" carts being the norm now. Actually the 1.8v preheat may be a better temp for some carts. I'm pretty sure Ursa sells a battery for their carts that's locked in at 1.8v.

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Yeah I didn't realize it does not have the full digital control that the Pro has... I would also prefer a lower lowest temperature, 1.8v would be good for level 1 and the preheat could be even lower like 1.2v... then could have 2.5v be level 2 and 3.2v be level 3?

Yocantech

Manufacturer
Yeah I didn't realize it does not have the full digital control that the Pro has... I would also prefer a lower lowest temperature, 1.8v would be good for level 1 and the preheat could be even lower like 1.2v... then could have 2.5v be level 2 and 3.2v be level 3?
Thanks for your suggestions, I will forward it to our Yocan UNI S engineering team. If there is any update, will be updated here. Have a nice day.

Melting Pot

Sick & Twisted
I've been playing with the uni-s for a week or so and I'm really enjoying it. I like the weight the aluminum body adds. Not missing the full adjustability from the pro as much as I thought I would have. The bright screen annoys me although I do miss the battery level on the screen.
Also the upgrade to the USB-c is nice for quicker charging.
I'm satisfied with the temp settings I usually use setting 2. The magnetic cartridge system works well.

biohacker

Love the size of this one but not the fixed 1.8v/2.5v/3v/3.5v and lack of battery indicator on a 400mah battery makes this one not a keeper for me. Uni Twist > Uni S any day! Uni Pro > Uni S as well.

EDIT: Just did some testing, and I suspect that the Uni S does not read the cart's impedance like the uni pro and uni twist. Meh.

Last edited:

biohacker

I suspect that the Uni S does not read the cart's impedance like the uni pro and uni twist.

I'm not sure about this anymore, but i've been testing and vaping too much! lol

I guess there is a way to check the battery life on the Uni S, just have to plug in the charger and it will let you know based on the 3 LEDs.

biohacker,
Reactions: shredder

biohacker

Anyone have a Uni S AND a Uni Pro? I'm convinced that the Uni Pro preheat is hotter than the S and the Twist. Almost like the Pro's preheat is set to the lowest temp of the battery (2v) and the Twist and S are set to 1.8v. Regardless of which magnetic collar I use, using the exact same cart, the Pro always gives me hotter vape/higher voltage on preheat than the S and Twist. Can anyone test this?

biohacker,
Reactions: shredder
Top Bottom