Yocan Loki New E-Nectar Collector Dab Pen

Yocantech

Manufacturer
I want to introduce you to the latest product from Yocan, the new E-Nectar collector dab pen Yocan Loki.

The Yocan Loki is packed in an aluminum alloy body, extremely lightweight yet indestructible. It features a rechargeable battery and isolated dual air paths, the Loki excels in long-lasting power supply and optimally original flavor delivery.

Yocan Loki is a portable water filter dab pen that aims to combine the best of both worlds, easy dabbing can cool smooth hits. Its all-new designed XTAL Tip now has an enlarged Quartz Tip and an embedded heating element that provides a larger heating area and no metal exposure to deliver an intense and delectable rip! Featuring four air holes, to balance airflow and to scrub off excess concentrate with ease.

It has the familiar five (5) button press, to turn on or off the device, which is common on most vapes. Like the other Yocan products, this has variable temperatures selected by pressing the power button 3 times.

More Features of the Yocan Loki :

• Dimension: 27mm * 12.5mm * 135mm
  • Material: Zinc Alloy + Aluminum Alloy
  • Battery Capacity: 650mAh Interior Battery
  • Voltage: 3.2V(White), 3.7V(Blue), 4.2V(Green)
  • Activation: Button Actuated
  • Mode: On-Demand Mode & Session Mode
  • Charging Type: 5V/0.7A Type-C Charging
  • Thread: 510

The Yocan Loki comes with

• 1x Loki Device (XTAL Tip Installed)
  • 1x Type-C Cable
  • 1x Instructions Manual

To learn more Yocan Loki information, please visit yocan.com.

As always, if you would like any more info or have any questions, please message me or email us at service@yocantech.com.
Yocan-Loki-Portable-Vaporizer-Pen_1-1536x960.jpg
Yocan-Loki-Portable-Vaporizer-Pen_3-1536x1283.jpg
Yocan-Loki-Portable-Vaporizer-Pen_5_2-1536x1370.jpg
Yocan-Loki-Portable-Vaporizer-Pen_6-1536x1427.jpg
Yocan-Loki-Portable-Vaporizer-Pen_7_2-1536x1246.jpg
Yocan-Loki-Portable-Vaporizer-Pen_10-1536x1155.jpg

GoGlass

Hello, i'am very interested ! But "5 air holes design" ..... when i see how it's becoming messy with just one air hole for cleaning similar dab pens...
I have fear that device will be more complicated to clean oil ....specially with two air paths @Yocantech could you tell us more about that ? Thanks !

GoGlass,

Yocantech

Manufacturer
Hello, i'am very interested ! But "5 air holes design" ..... when i see how it's becoming messy with just one air hole for cleaning similar dab pens...
I have fear that device will be more complicated to clean oil ....specially with two air paths @Yocantech could you tell us more about that ? Thanks !
Thanks for your interest. The two air paths are extra-expanded, and the 5 holes design won't be clogged as the 1 hole. You won't be worried about it. It's very easy to clean.

Yocantech,

GoGlass

Is the mouthpiece removable ? If i want to clean the vapor path i think it will be necessary no ?

GoGlass,

Yocantech

Manufacturer
Is the mouthpiece removable ? If i want to clean the vapor path i think it will be necessary no ?
The mouthpiece cannot be removed. In order to avoid clogging, the design of the air path has reserved enough space!

Yocantech,
  • Haha
Reactions: LesPlenty
Top Bottom