Yocan Kodo Pro

Yocantech

Manufacturer
Based on the original Kodo edition, Yocan launched this Kodo Pro. Uniquely, the Kodo Pro has an OLED display and functions of puff counter, pre-heat, safety cut-off, and voltage adjustment.

Main Features:
  1. Carts Compatibility>0.8ohm
  2. 10 Sec Preheat
  3. 10 Sec Safety Cut-off
  4. Type-C Charging Port
  5. Adjustable Voltage (1.8-4.2V)
  6. 510 thread
  7. 400mAh Battery

To learn more Yocan Kodo Pro information, please visit Yocan.com

Yocan-Kodo-Pro-Mod_04.jpg

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
They flood the market with the same shit, 20+ new products a year and all are uninspired and without innovation. Just repackaging the same batteries in different form factors- never anything new from Yocan, never.

KeroZen

Chronic vapaholic
Well, at least this one has a hanging hole, so you should be able to hook it on a leash... if that's not innovative I don't know what is?! :haw:

But more seriously, 400mAh is piss-poor capacity and having only VV support (not even Power mode) and no TC in 2022 sounds super questionable, especially after all the health issue stories around adulterants in black-market carts which become more obnoxious the harder you heat them... ( I assume this is for carts and/or e-liquids? I would not use such a mod for my dry herb attys)

Last edited:

nickweed

Well, at least this one has a hanging hole, so you should be able to hook it on a leash... if that's not innovative I don't know what is?! :haw:

But more seriously, 400mAh is piss-poor capacity and having only VV support (not even Power mode) and no TC in 2022 sounds super questionable, especially after all the health issue stories around adulterants in black-market carts which become more obnoxious the harder you heat them... ( I assume this is for carts and/or e-liquids? I would not use such a mod for my dry herb attys)
I actually like the form factor for portability with the shorter carts, like supherb carts. It sits perfectly on the mod and it’s smaller than my thumb. 400mah is more than enough for a cart to last through a long concert, especially being able to go to lower voltages. And they’re small and cheap enough to toss an extra in a bag.

biohacker

I use carts exclusively including inverted vape bonging with a dabcap and this is my favourite battery so far... no magnet bs, tiny form factor, oled screen with digital .1v increment adjustments down to 1.8v, resistance reading, puff counter, puff timer, usb-c, and the 400mah actually lasts way longer than I thought, and the battery level reading on the screen is something I can't be without again. There is also something about the connection that differs from other 510 connections, because it has a nipple or something, I get much better performance out of this than the 900mah Yocan Ari Plus (it has a regular flat connection, and the hits are noticeably weaker, although perhaps that also could be related to the dial vs digital temp).

This is the only battery I will use, in fact I have 4 of them! If anyone thinks that I would prefer something else, i'm all ears thanks!

biohacker

A man of culture, I see 🧐

What do you mean by this? Sure sounds like you are somewhat of a holier than thou elitist but I hope i'm wrong.

People shit on Yocan, but they're the only brand making cart batteries with proper (meaning low) voltage.

These people are the same whining Karens that never offer a better alternative that is in the same league.

But don't need to spend money lol

It's only $10, and WELL worth it vs the OG! Submit to your VAS dammit! lol

florduh

It's funny to me cause the Kodo Pro is like...identical to the custom low temp battery I designed and tried to get the YoCan team to make for me exclusively to sell. :lol:

Man, you've had so many designs jacked at this point! Yocan, give this man a cut.

What do you mean by this? Sure sounds like you are somewhat of a holier than thou elitist but I hope i'm wrong.

I'm happy to see another cart enjoyer around here, that's all. I think it's one of the best ROA's in cannabis, if you have self control. Very easy to titrate your dose.

gotbadvas

I am going to get 2 of these. One for a hot knife / backup and the other for daily use. The magnetic adapter thing is starting to get on my nerves something fierce. They are just constantly losing contact. My Rim C will work in wattage for carts but ccells have no airflow on it. The ikrusher caliber I think it is called does have some airflow but I need one of those 510 airflow things which I will also have to get for if the power goes out I can run carts forever on 18650s.

Does ecigmafia have the best deal at $7.99?

tokenknifeguy

It's funny to me cause the Kodo Pro is like...identical to the custom low temp battery I designed and tried to get the YoCan team to make for me exclusively to sell. :lol:
Dude, quit trying to take credit for their innovated hanging hole. We know you didn't come up with that first, only those geniuses at YoCan could do that.

biohacker

I use carts exclusively including inverted vape bonging with a dabcap and this is my favourite battery so far... no magnet bs, tiny form factor, oled screen with digital .1v increment adjustments down to 1.8v, resistance reading, puff counter, puff timer, usb-c, and the 400mah actually lasts way longer than I thought, and the battery level reading on the screen is something I can't be without again. There is also something about the connection that differs from other 510 connections, because it has a nipple or something, I get much better performance out of this than the 900mah Yocan Ari Plus (it has a regular flat connection, and the hits are noticeably weaker, although perhaps that also could be related to the dial vs digital temp).

This is the only battery I will use, in fact I have 4 of them! If anyone thinks that I would prefer something else, i'm all ears thanks!

I'm still rockin this as my preferred... only invertedisdead so i'm using it upright with a j-hook or hubble bubble just with the little silicone cap that comes on the 510 connection. I just poke a hole in it and slide it over until it's at the thickest part of the mouthpiece and it's a perfect airtight 14mm fit.

@invertedisdead maybe you could transform your similar design into one that protects the cart too?

@Yocantech are there any plans in the future for any updates to this Kodo Pro or a similar model that perhaps also protects the cartridge? Thanks!

Top Bottom