Yocan KEEN Rechargeable Disposable CBD Vape Pen

Yocantech

Manufacturer
Yocan Keen is an ultra-competitive Disposable Vaporizer for CBD oil, combining a large 400mAh rechargeable battery with a Type-C charging port won’t waste your materials at all. Equipped with a full ceramic heating element and mouthpiece, 3 different voltages to provide you with the ultimate vaping experience.

Main Features:
Size: 14mm*97.5mm
Oil Tank: 1.0mL
Weight: 27g
Resistance: 1.4ohm
Battery Capacity: 400mAh
Intake Hole: 4*Φ1.7mm
Heating Coil: Ceramic Heating Coil
Charging: Type-C
Housing: Stainless Steel
Voltage Range: 3.0V (White), 3.7V (Blue), 4.2V (Green)

Get more on www.yocan.com

Yocan-Keen-D8-Disposable-Vape-Pen_03-1.jpg

Yocantech,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
How is a thing both rechargeable and disposable? Those words aren't usually used together.
Well just saw some CBD disposables at the grocery store and they also had usb charging. Maybe the fact that the cart is hardwired to the battery makes it disposable as the coil gets fucked.

florduh

How is a thing both rechargeable and disposable? Those words aren't usually used together.

I got disposables a few times before for free from dispensaries. Some of them would shit out before the oil was gone. I'm guessing this would let you recharge the battery, but one the oil runs out you throw the whole thing in the trash. Don't have much love for that whole concept.

maremaresing

Disposable vapes are a scourge. You can literally put the plant into a hot place and get all the nice stuff out of it without all the extra processing into a liquid which then you put into something like this. It's already highly convenient in plant form.

This device is so close to a slightly more eco friendly version of 510 vape carts that get littered everywhere, but then they make non replaceable coils. So it's just a 510 vape but bigger with more materials to waste?

Why not spend more time on dry herb devices like a Vane 2.0? We need more ultraportables in the market.

maremaresing,
Reactions: LesPlenty

florduh

It's already highly convenient in plant form.

Concentrates are far more convenient when on the go. Less smell, smaller devices with less power needed than dry herb. I don't really see a problem with using a load as you go atomizer or a 510 cart you can refill. The problem with this device is you have to throw away the cartridge AND the battery once the gram of oil is gone.

I like 510 carts, but I agree the waste is troubling. But you can't really beat them for on the go use. Your entire session, from pulling the device out of your pocket to putting it back in takes about 6 seconds with minimal smell. Can't really compete with that using herb. I wish a quality refillable cart you can use for months or years without tossing existed. I will say buying a gram of live resin or something from the dispensary involves many times that weight in plastic, glass, and cardboard. So there's still plenty of waste involved.

Last edited:
Top Bottom