• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Yocan HIT

floribud

https://www.yocanvaporizer.com/products/yocan-hit-vaporizer

Didn't see a thread for this, but this one seems to good to be true.
  • Convection
  • on-demand - at least according to the instructions - Correction: YocanUSA.com says 30 second heat up time, that sounds more likely...
    1. Make sure that the Yocan HIT Vaporizer is fully charged and is loaded with your select dry herb strains before you start vaping.
    2. After you have loaded the Yocan HIT Vaporizer, press your lips near the mouthpiece of the cartridge or your atomizer and prepare to inhale.
    3. Press and hold the power button of the Yocan HIT Vaporizer and once the Yocan HIT Vaporizer creates vapors pull and draw from the mouthpiece.
    4. Repeat this process after the herbs are fully vaporized or you may stop after a full cycle.

• built-in stir stick, sure it's kind of cheesy, but not being able to stir without opening the device is only reason I don't use a Firefly when I'm "out and about"
  • usb-c charging
  • $59.99 - really?
yocan_hit_chamber_2048x@2x.jpg

yocan_hit_vaporizer_box.jpg

Here's the YocanUSA description:
The Yocan Hit has all of the modern features of a dry herb vaporizer at a budget. It keeps you notified as well as safe with circuit protections. Do not allow the lightweight feeling of the device to distract from the sturdy quality. The mouthpiece is magnetic and comes with a stirring rod attached so all you need to do is twist the mouthpiece to mix your herb. It uses convection heating and a ceramic heating chamber for the best vapor quality. Temperature settings range from 200-480°F with a 30 second heat time, a slight vibration will alert the user when it has reached temp. Setting the temperature can be done by pressing the side buttons. The device also has a OLED screen for displaying settings.

Features
Magnetic Mouthpiece with Stir Stick
OLED Screen
Haptic Feedback
Lightweight and Discrete
Ceramic Chamber
Type C Charging

Specifications
Temperature Range
200-480°F
Convection Heating
3 or 5 Minute Sessions

In The Box
1 Hit Device
1 Cleaning Brush
1 Type C Cable
1 User Manual​

Last edited:

adidaspimp

look ma' no shoelaces
Yocan hasn't failed me with my old Evolve and Uni. I'm interested, that's for sure especially after my switch to vaping and VAS...

adidaspimp,

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
I can verify its conduction. I have one.
Not really on demand but it has standby and quick heat up. About 25 seconds to 446F. Flavor is good after burnoffs. Around 30 minutes run time off of a single charge. Maybe an our for full charge, doesn't charge via my usbc to usbc phone charger but does with my pc and other non high output chargers with usba to c. But maybe other chargers work.

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
I can verify its conduction. I have one.
Not really on demand but it has standby and quick heat up. About 25 seconds to 446F. Flavor is good after burnoffs. Around 30 minutes run time off of a single charge. Maybe an our for full charge, doesn't charge via my usbc to usbc phone charger but does with my pc and other non high output chargers with usba to c. But maybe other chargers work.
It was pretty obvious from the videos and also their lame explanations. Like the Atmos Jump they really wanted to brand a conduction vape as a convection,but those guys went even further bashing conduction when in fact their product uses this tech.. so lame... lol...
Also how some comanies sell you convection capsules for a conduction ceramic vape,when in fact it does nothing like that,i dont get it why cant they call them just capsules.

Last edited:

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
It was pretty obvious from the videos and also their lame explanations. Like the Atmos Jump they really wanted to brand a conduction vape as a convection,but those guys went even further bashing conduction when in fact their product uses this tech.. so lame... lol...
Also how some comanies sell you convection capsules for a conduction ceramic vape,when in fact it does nothing like that,i dont get it why cant they call them just capsules.
Yeah I expected conduction which isn't a problem with me. Agreed it is unfortunate they don't understand the difference yet but I assumed its moreso for a marketing gimmick. Its not like HR and Boundless understood the difference either. Seems to be common with these types of companies. It is however still a okay unit from my perspective, not as great of a design for cheap conduction like XVape Aria as the air is not fully isolated. It does utilize path of least resistance which is alright. Power button has little leak, up down button have more and usb c port is even more compared but the air slits are where the fresh air is primarily coming from. Considering I used the Hopper I'm not too bothered with the pathing but wouldve preferred total isolation of course.

paytonpenn,
Reactions: OF

floribud

Well this is sad since the number one feature on YocanVaporizer.com's website for the HIT is:

" • Convection Oven"

and then the description says:

It’s outfitted with a convection oven that’s designed and engineered to vaporize your select dry herb strains. This makes the Yocan HIT Vaporizer a cut above the other botanical vaporizers in the industry, many of today’s dry herb vaporizers use ovens that rely on conduction heating that uses the heat of the walls of the oven instead of using hot air to permeate the herbs inside the chamber.​

But then they go on to talk about the ceramic walls. AFAIK you used ceramic when you want to retain heat right?

Then there's the on-demand problem. There instructions literally say "After you have loaded the Yocan HIT Vaporizer, press your lips near the mouthpiece of the cartridge or your atomizer and prepare to inhale." So they're saying you should keep your lips on the mouthpiece for 30 seconds while it warms up?

Did these guys hire Trump's speech writers?

floribud,

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
You must not be very familiar with Chinese vapes. I think USB-C and the temp scale are the notable features towards why I like it.

Xclerk

The Universe is our endless supply
Lmao this is a modified I shred they pulled the grinder off the bottom and added a usbc board

Xclerk,

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
I have tested this unit thoroughly. It's okay, hard to recommend but if you like light vapor it's a charmer.

Otherwise flavor isn't awful, and temp settings are good, but temp is not accurate imo, and vapor is light like worse than og smiss Flowermate in terms of production. Kind of worse than MFLB..

Price is good, USB-C is okay but it's not compatible with my other USB-C items and cords so that's useless. For me USB-C doesn't mean fast charging in vapes, but I was hoping I could share cords and chargers which is not the case at least for my hardware. But for the price the material of the device is good, and the temperature range is good as well.

The bad is it's falsely advertised as convection, when it's actually a weak, very weak, conduction heater with a wide temperature range. Yes you can get black black abv, but it's still lighter or wispier in production than you'd expect for how quick it can extract it. I will say I still get high so that's a winning remark. The stir tool is not that needed or helpful and a wider screen would have helped airflow longevity. Mouthpiece is plastic while body is made of a solid metal. Vapor path isolation could be better.

My main thoughts about this device is that it's performance is so notably poor compared to the current market it's hard to find any reasons to suggest this vape to anyone even for the price. However the design is actually pretty solid with some ideal basic features I wish I had reason to suggest it.

Last edited:
Just pop out the bottom (with quite some force), then take out the side buttons and front plastic screen shield with button. Then whole piece slides out of the housing.
Any tips? it is quite hard to remove the botthom. Pls im desperate

papersheet4,

klemen1

you can use knife (not so sharp) and a hammer. place the knife between the housing and bottom cap. place device somewhere on hard surface (table) from about 35 to 45 degree angle (knife must face straight to table). then you just strike the knife with hammer with quite some force, bottom cap should pop out.

What is the problem with device in first place?

you can use knife (not so sharp) and a hammer. place the knife between the housing and bottom cap. place device somewhere on hard surface (table) from about 35 to 45 degree angle (knife must face straight to table). then you just strike the knife with hammer with quite some force, bottom cap should pop out.

What is the problem with device in first place?
The magnet on the magnet came loose. It somehow mess something inside and it started showing "no atomizer" when I tried to heat it up again. I got it to fix it by moving the mouthpiece with quite some force until the message no longer appeared but it was very fragile as any movement of the mouthpiece resulted in the same message. After two days like that ( I got like 6 session) it broke down again and I haven't been able to fix it again. I would go to the store but in my country consumers rights are rarely respected and I didn't even get a receipt.
I don't recommend this vaporiser. It has good flavour albeit with some combustion taste (even though I think this might be psicologic as isn't very strong and I can't find burnt spots) but that is if i'm careful. If I'm not it will combust for sure, like, even if I grind it good and don't pack it too full it will combust in the second session if I don't stir it (which now I couldn't) and that's at 360ish Farenheit.

papersheet4,
Hello again:
I finally was able to take out the bottom cap. Now I don't know how to take out the buttons lol. So close...
What should I do? I don't want to risk damaging the device or braking something. I don't mind minor scratches. Thanks for the help anyways

papersheet4,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Hello again:
I finally was able to take out the bottom cap. Now I don't know how to take out the buttons lol. So close...
What should I do? I don't want to risk damaging the device or braking something. I don't mind minor scratches. Thanks for the help anyways

I'm not sure what you're trying to do here, but if it's broken, I would just get a new one? Yocan may even send you a replacement, I don't know what the warranty coverage is... But this is a very cheap vape right? Why go to all the trouble opening it up taking it apart, etc... you're trying to repair it??

Shit Snacks,
Yeah, I'm trying to repair it. As I said, consumer rights aren't really respected here. I didn't even get s receipt lol. I agree it's a cheap vape, but I have no more money right now. I'm saving up for something like a flowermate 5.0 pro. I want to open it up and fix it because I think something might have come loose. That would explain why moving the magnet on the mouthpiece fixed the problem, at least temporarily. Don't want a 70usd paperweight (that's what I paid on the smoke shop)

Just pop out the bottom (with quite some force), then take out the side buttons and front plastic screen shield with button. Then whole piece slides out of the housing.
I'm sorry For being such a nuisance but i haven't been able to take out the buttons. Its driving me crazy. i beg you to tell me how to do it. i haven't found anything online and i'm afraid that you may be the only one who knows

papersheet4,

David Root

Bought one. Used it twice so far. Once @ 300 and 450. First Avb was green. Second was smoldering when I dumped it out.

More after a few more uses. I like the digital temp. It stays on for 3 or 5 minutes starting from when you push the go button.

David

David Root,

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Yocan can HIT my balls... no company pushes out more crappy products each year... same shitty vapes year after year, different form factors, but no innovation.

FlyingLow,

David Root

Well, I bought one. It has good temp control.

After one or two draws, the herb would be jammed up into the small screen.

I cut off the stir thing and put a screen over top of the load. Draws MUCH easier.
Works well.
David

David Root,
Reactions: Glorg
Top Bottom