The Angus Halogen Vape by YLL Vape

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Edit: wouldn't you have to name the vape first for a patent to be done? Seems like they dropped the patent then came up with Angus afterwards or did I read it wrong??
Patents do not require any kind of name/brand etc. You just have to explain the method of your novel invention. Although I still haven't determined the patent number or the country where this patent was approved. Looking forward to reading it though!

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
Patents do not require any kind of name/brand etc. You just have to explain the method of your novel invention. Although I still haven't determined the patent number or the country where this patent was approved. Looking forward to reading it though!
Thanks for the info!:tup: you learned me a new thing today!

Custom Flower Hardware,
Reactions: Adobewan

FearAndLawyering

also a major purpose of a patent is actually to ensure the IP goes into the public domain. there’s a 14 or 20 year lock out and then the totally documented technology is available for everyone to use. this is instead of a company hoarding a particular process to themselves indefinitely.

Plutonic

Name suggestions:

Radiant
Shine
Beam
Lumen
Luminous
Gleam
Glimmer
Dazzle
Flicker
Glow
Flash
Lighthouse
Quasar
Sun
Photon
Beacon

Plutonic,
Reactions: Gdash

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

So I was messaging a bit on IG with @Yllvape Induction Heater and turns out the cooling unit is indeed plastic. I suggested offering a upgraded ceramic version of that air path module in the future (edit: sounds like they're gonna come up with an accessory :brow:). They also mentioned the price and release date and (as per forum rules) without getting into specifics I think the price seems fair and it'll be released pretty soon as well.

Last edited:

checkyourlibido

So I was messaging a bit on IG with @Yllvape Induction Heater and turns out the cooling unit is indeed plastic. I suggested offering a upgraded ceramic version of that air path module in the future (edit: sounds like they're gonna come up with an accessory :brow:). They also mentioned the price and release date and (as per forum rules) without getting into specifics I think the price seems fair and it'll be released pretty soon as well.
The plastic sells really well on the Mighty and Crafty. But yeah, for me, I prefer no plastic. Especially with other vapes that offer fairly clean vapor paths.

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

Yea same here, them stuck mighty CU's really used to be frustrating. Also, might just be placebo but it taste different. If there's a solid glass option though I'm good. Standard WPA is ideal as it gives just so many options.

DryBonesufo

Will this be first available on your site or will Vgoodiez also have it same time.

I’ve also read that the Angus bulb is good for 2000 hours, how will warranty and replacements work?
Super excited for this vape

DryBonesufo,
Reactions: Madri-Gal

YLLVAPE OFFICAL

Accessory Maker
Will this be first available on your site or will Vgoodiez also have it same time.

I’ve also read that the Angus bulb is good for 2000 hours, how will warranty and replacements work?
Super excited for this vape
I only do the wholesale at the moment, and Vgoodiez will be the first to carry it for sure. The warranty is one year, and the retailers will take care of the warranty for the customers. get replacement if the defective unit picture or video is available.

Top Bottom