• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

The Angus Halogen Vape by YLL Vape

oddjobold

Vape swap shop
video games xbox GIF
gangnam style halo GIF

oddjobold,
Reactions: Madri-Gal

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Halo? not really decide its name yet, i just know there is one halogen vaporizer already named Halo, and it looks great! check it out https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ccl9w4bjINB/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Please don't name it Halo. That would bring confusion for people searching for either device. Also that link is to the Zenith log, not the Halo which has a dedicated thread here on FC: https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/halo-by-cloud-connoisseur-idb.51325/

Good luck!

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
I too pieced this together. Although halo is a word that cannot be copy written and is used in ecig and dab accessories, I did use it for a dry herb vape. While expressing I cannot stop him from naming his device halo. I explained I would appreciate the “space” in this big market. Yll said he would look into other names, which I’m gracious for ❤️

I saw a picture of the oven on this device and I’m thoroughly looking forward to seeing more of it ❤️

YLLVAPE OFFICAL

Accessory Maker
  • halogen bulb 50W heating element
  • convection and radiation heating system
  • 2 replaceable 18650 batteries
  • walnut wood body
  • glass beads above bulb to hold the temperature
  • heating up time from room temp: 30---40 seconds
  • 160C, 170C, 180C, 190C, 210C (320F, 338F, 356F, 375F 410F)
  • 5 minutes session time

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Looking/sounding good @Yllvape Induction Heater, thanks!!

I'm curious, is the chamber removable for full cleaning? Also I guess to access below, if you need to replace the bulb or beads eventually...?

Digging those low temp settings, I know it is always relative, with halogen, good to not set the top temp too high, I'm sure you can get a lot out of it, so they are likely just reference temps really anyway

icecream

How big is the herb chamber compared to the Mighty? It looks like it might be similar in the pic, but it is hard to tell.

Also, is it possible for the user to access the glass balls so a different ball material (e.g., ruby balls, sapphire balls) can be used?

YLLVAPE OFFICAL

Accessory Maker
How big is the herb chamber compared to the Mighty? It looks like it might be similar in the pic, but it is hard to tell.

Also, is it possible for the user to access the glass balls so a different ball material (e.g., ruby balls, sapphire balls) can be used?
The chamber size is 13mm (dia)*9mm( height). The glass balls are hidden under the chamber ( above the bulb), not accessible.

also add the vibration for it.

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
Gonna be too much heat from halogen and all metal chamber like that. 50 watts on for like 3 min will heat it up so much it'll combust. The Apollo has a mesh screen and larger chamber. the radiant light will be heat enough, but looks like way too much metal on the bowl part. Let's see what people think:D
Edit: wouldn't you have to name the vape first for a patent to be done? Seems like they dropped the patent then came up with Angus afterwards or did I read it wrong??

Top Bottom