• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

The Angus Halogen Vape by YLL Vape

KeroZen

Chronic vapaholic
I would count the mighty as a home portable.

As the width of this vape is about the same, I think it would fall in to the same class.

Have to say this puts me off a little.

Same. But at least this one is half-sexy and doesn't look like something that belongs to my tool shelf alongside power tools and other kinds of utilitarian apparatuses...

andrew`124c41+

Still amazed that some folks have dozzens of vapes lol. I can imagine that some of you are chaffing at the bit for this one.

If I were a making these it would be easy to sell....

"Your eyes are growing heavy...you are getting sleepy....you are beginning to imagine holding this vape in your hands....you are drifting off....you can't resist... your finger is on the buy button....you know it is inevitable....plus you will be the first on your block to own THIS vape....you are almost there....so what you have to sell your first born....no Burger King for a year...you don't care if your wife leaves you....that's it.... DO IT...Push the BUTTON!!!!!!!!!!"

See...it was easy....you caved in!

My serious thoughts....I can understand using a quartz bulb....they surly get hot.

But, does it do so more quickly and efficiently than the TM which uses what is now sn ancient, but tried and true technology that you could find in cars neck in the 50s....a simple resistance coil?

This unit is the size of the Mighty so I would not exactly call it portable. It requires 2 18650 cells. Halogen bulbs work on different voltages so I don't know if this is a 2S or 2P setup for the batteries. The former would be to raise the voltage to over 8 V, the latter to extend use before the need to recharge.

The manufacturer says that this is a combination of convection and conduction while the TM is purely convection so I am not sure how this would be an improvement.

Guess I am waiting for something more novel.... cold fusion vape would be more like it! (Imagine that!)

YLLVAPE OFFICAL

Accessory Maker
The manufacturer says that this is a combination of convection and conduction while the TM is purely convection so I am not sure how this would be an improvement.
we would like to say it as convection and radiation combination.:rockon:

and i am working on the some program bugs fixing, more using videos coming next week. please keep an eye on this thread or yllvape (yllvapesales) instagram page.

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
I dont want electricity in the airpath, this is more clear, and the reason why people prefer the Tetra better than TM😍
What do you mean you dont want electricity in your airpath ? Both units have exposed coils.
Tm has some of the circuit board passively exposed in the airpath,but it has no cables,no CuSn crimps ,no insulation. Also in the Tetra heater you got plywood holding the tubes,which is basicly glue and wooddust mix. Also the puzzle box itself is glued together,while TM is one solid block of wood.
Both units compromise on smth,but i feel TM is a bit cleaner concept.

B7l71m8.png
ulxwp1w8fma51.jpg

Last edited:

Zillacon

🤠🤠🤠🤠
Looks very nice, I am waiting to see what shops pick it up so I can purchase one. Price range? It's the "Angus" right?

Zillacon,
Reactions: Madri-Gal

vapormachina

What do you mean you dont want electricity in your airpath ? Both units have exposed coils.
Tm has some of the circuit board passively exposed in the airpath,but it has no cables,no CuSn crimps ,no insulation. Also in the Tetra heater you got plywood holding the tubes,which is basicly glue and wooddust mix. Also the puzzle box itself is glued together,while TM is one solid block of wood.
Both units compromise on smth,but i feel TM is a bit cleaner concept.

B7l71m8.png
ulxwp1w8fma51.jpg
I prefer glass in the direct airpath, the TM has no cables but the coil is the cable; I dont like any of those two vapes a lot, the bulbs seems to be a better idea for me, easier to isolate (if well designed)

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
this is the mouthpiece air path.
The glass beads are above the halogen bulb

Glass beads can help with cooling the vapor path, while they can also help add mass to the heater and retain heat better for back-to-back hits... However I must agree, that mouthpiece does not look so exciting, if it is plastic and or silicone? Would be great to have a direct glass (WPA) pathway option...

Last edited:
Top Bottom