• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

The Angus Halogen Vape by YLL Vape

YLLVAPE OFFICAL

Accessory Maker
Hello members

After long time research and development from scratch, our halogen portable vaporizer coming soon.

Here are some features:
  1. halogen bulb as heating element
  2. convection and radiation heating system
  3. 2 replaceable 18650 batteries
  4. walnut shell
  5. 5 pre setting temperatures
  6. long air cooling path
  7. magnetic mouthpiece part
Hit me up on instagram if you have any questions
WX20220504-215421@2x.png

YLLVAPE OFFICAL

Accessory Maker
its great to know you guys like it. our team is working on it, and start the production very soon. i will do my best to contact more retailers who are willing to carry it, and keep you updated.

btw yll induction heater for use with Dynavap (temperature and power controlled) is also good device, its available at some retailers at the moment. get the black one! it looks great.

oddjobold

Vape swap shop
Liking a lot of things here. I have never tried a halogen vape, and I am pretty much stuck to portables. The Apollo seemed to have some issues, so was never an option for me.

I am liking the wood body and black ends look nifty. I assume the "long airpath" is more that just the stem we seem coming out the top. Something going on in the top section?

As I am not familiar with the induction heater it's a little hard to judge the size. However compared to the laptop it looks quite big. This could be a minus for me.

Watching with interest! I made a promise not to jump on devices as soon as they come out. So I'll be waiting in the wings to see the first reviews.

YLLVAPE OFFICAL

Accessory Maker
Liking a lot of things here. I have never tried a halogen vape, and I am pretty much stuck to portables. The Apollo seemed to have some issues, so was never an option for me.

I am liking the wood body and black ends look nifty. I assume the "long airpath" is more that just the stem we seem coming out the top. Something going on in the top section?

As I am not familiar with the induction heater it's a little hard to judge the size. However compared to the laptop it looks quite big. This could be a minus for me.

Watching with interest! I made a promise not to jump on devices as soon as they come out. So I'll be waiting in the wings to see the first reviews.
I will keep updating once review is available

Top Bottom