The Angus Halogen Vape by YLL Vape

ibnganja

I wonder how it handles small loads ~0.1-0.15g

the way I load it, I fill it with 0.18 loosely packed. Gives nice flavor and sipping. I haven't tried compacting more in there. I should. I will. You convinced me. Wait you said less. I'll try that, too.

With the capsules, if you fill it, the load is 0.14. if you pack it.

Medivapequeen

I'm very intrigued about this.. how does it compare to the mighty in terms of ease of use? and maintenance? I found the Tinymight too messy with all the screens and cus etc but I've been looking for a portable that can kick for a while. I've been following the progress on Instagram on my other account compassionqueen and it does look impressive although I haven't seen it in full use yet. Would love to see a comparison against the mighty.

Medivapequeen

How long does it take to cash a bowl? This could be a great festival vape with the 2x18650.

I love removable batteries as I vape anyway so have a selection. If it performs as well as the mighty or better it should be a great device, As much as I've tried with the airvape legacy pro which had 1x18650 and lasts a good few sessions I always lean back on the mighty so this looks very interesting.

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

I love removable batteries as I vape anyway so have a selection. If it performs as well as the mighty or better it should be a great device, As much as I've tried with the airvape legacy pro which had 1x18650 and lasts a good few sessions I always lean back on the mighty so this looks very interesting.
This is also what I'm hoping for, a better tasting Mighty with replaceable 18650's, a more refined design styling with upgraded materials, and just easy to use and pass to people not that used or even new to vaping without having to give a lecture on inhalation techniques lol. And the halo heating to me is just a cool way of heating herb that is new to me. I have ordered one that should land Monday, and though it's been a while I've had my Mighty I should be able to do some comparing once it's here. Will report back! (Edit: Oh I must say, comparisons do mostly get their own thread to not derail the original thread too much)

PossumMD

Oof, that's a hefty heat up time. Was that the end of the bowl when you ended the video? Cos that's not that bad as to time to finish a bowl. It's no one hitter, but I can take flaws for a festival vape.

ibnganja

Oof, that's a hefty heat up time. Was that the end of the bowl when you ended the video? Cos that's not that bad as to time to finish a bowl. It's no one hitter, but I can take flaws for a festival vape.

It is hefty heat up time, but also keep in mind this was to max temp. It would be a few seconds shorter at lesser temps. This isn't a super fast heatup like Pax or AirVape Legacy Pro. But it also tastes a lot better lol.

And, it was basically the end of the bowl, but I could've gotten a few more hits out of it. Especially if I used the "boost" mode which, you hold the button, and it gives you a 10*C boost from the temp youre at. So I do that at the end of a session to finish off the bowl in boost.

Medivapequeen

Hahahaha, yeah, nah, I'm a "get as close to combustion" user, so it'll be max temp every time. But if that was the end of the bowl, that is way quicker than I remember my mighty being (it has been a hot minute)...
Yeah it looks quicker than my OG mighty I'd say and I'm a max temp user too. Colour me impressed.

Medivapequeen,
Reactions: Madri-Gal

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

FYI since this uses two 18650, they should be a matched pair, you should not use whatever 18650 you have been using singularly in other vapes, with another single 18650, at least that is true with other similar style vapes that use dual batteries.. much better for the cells to keep them as a matched pair always (as far as I know)

Edit: does that WPA have threading all inside it?? Seems like a needless reclaim trap if so for unnecessary extra cleaning although I guess it would keep your water piece cleaner??? Also could get annoying to have to have the 10 and 14 connection there if you are not using them, but I get why they would go with a metal multi adapter for the WPA and great that it is included...

Last edited:

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

Apparently they made the wpa reversible, so any standard sized joint will fit without adapters.

3-E501-C03-D157-4-C16-838-D-07-D7-D0870622.png

Is that what you saw @Shit Snacks? The threading shown in the close up in @ibnganja's Imgur video?

Last edited:

MinnBobber

Heat up time ??
Curious about the 1 minute time to max temp:
I was expecting an under 10 second time, like for my halogen Herbalizer.
How is this different/ why does it take so much longer?
Curious

MinnBobber,
Reactions: dimmusp
Top Bottom