The Angus Halogen Vape by YLL Vape

imor jones

Will probably be cheaper to buy the 100w Ruby wood Angus once it's widely available in Europe than sending your unit to the states. Haven't heard of an EU based modder. Plus it will have the new firmware.
Yeah, i guess you are right. But in this case of buying new, i would even get the enhanced...

imor jones,

SonicBacon

Nice i would like to get an 100w bulb upgrade as well. Somebody know where to get in Europe/ germany?

Bolenat
Granted I know nothing about the euro market, I think your best bet would probably be to buy the new 100w wood body Angus (if you prefer the wood body) or Angus Enhanced, and then sell your 50W unit.

Maybe check with YLL to see if they have an upgrade program option available to you, might be able to send it directly to YLL for the swap.

Maschine

Maybe check with YLL to see if they have an upgrade program option available to you, might be able to send it directly to YLL for the swap.
I asked something similar when YLL announced the Angus 100 Watt version but sadly never got a final answer.
Would be amazing if they come up with a solution maybe with the EU importer instead of shipping back and forth between China and EU.

Mischa

By the way, seller "Verdampftnochmal" in germany just wrote:
*Separate Typenschilder [als Ersatz für die 50 W Version] wird es nicht geben und nach neuen Informationen künftig auch nur noch die Enhanced Version.*
**There will be no separate nameplates [as replacement for the 50 W version] and, according to new information, only the enhanced version will be available in the future.**

Mischa,
Reactions: endof3d

encoderboy

Just a quick update.. have had about a month with the Angus 100W now, and am super happy with it.

Comfy in the hand, fast to heat up, efficient as hell. Pretty reasonable to clean, though I would love to have spare CUs available so I could swap them in.

It's really hard to find much to complain about. It's taken all the things I liked about a Mighty as a portable, and improved on them in just about every way.

Wholeheartedly recommended :-)

Mischa

"They" start to produce/offer additional pieces for the OG:
- filling funnel from Verdampftnochmal
- short mouthpiece with glass bowls
- nice rocket pearl stem
- adapter from 9 to 8 mm

(I wonder if Mike really had to want the 9mm diameter mouthpiece.
That was a unique selling point. Or maybe just the next available size among the many mouthpieces.)

Mischa

There appears to be a feature that locks the device to prevent overheating. Then it flashes all around and commands can no longer be given. One can not switch it off so to say.
So, removing a battery turns the device off.

Mischa,
Top Bottom