Year One in the Books - Thanks, FC!!

Vapinghole

Low-Temp Hempist / JedHI Master
So, I posted a brief thanks on my six-month 'vaporversary,' and I'm proud to now post another, heartfelt thank you to FC on my one-year vaporversary! :clap:

Man, what an awesome trip it's been over the last year. It's hard to believe I've come this far, but my combusting days seem like so long ago, and I combusted for so many years. Why did it take me so long to find vaporization?? :bang:

I'm very thankful to all who've been active in my education and also those who've taught me via their posts but aren't aware of how much they've helped me. This is a great forum, and I appreciate you all tolerating a dingbat like me.

Cheers, FC! Here's to another year of tasty vaping! I wish you all the best.

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
You're awesome Vapinghole, we love you man :rockon:Let me offer an Unfrozen Caveman Vaporist a little anniversary treat :D

rib-eye-steak-dinner_1604-copy.jpg

Vapinghole

Low-Temp Hempist / JedHI Master
t-dub - Thank you! I won't forget how helpful you were when informing me how to remove private data from my pics.

Mom - thank you!! You're simply awesome.

Tweek - thank you!!

Tikimaize - cheers! I sure am breathing easier.

Vapinghole,
Reactions: t-dub

Titamius

Developing Connoisseur & Vaporist
Come to think of it, I first got my vape just a week ago last year. Happy vaporversary Mr Caveman!:rockon: And a big thanks to all you fellow vapor enthusiasts, Heres to you and all your wisdom FC!:bowdown:

Top Bottom