Xvape Vista Mini vs Vivant Incendio

So it's come down to these two for me, as far as I can tell. The Mini isn't out yet but I might be able to snag it before the middle of September for vacation. The vivant is out and available so no worries there

Not a lot of love for Vivant on r/waxpen over on Reddit. The atomizer seems pretty cool to be honest, all Quartz. Big battery although the batteries are built in. They made some sort of emulated temp control for their kit, this way I can just dab into a hot nail. That's what I want.

The Vista Mini seems like it'll be cool. Similar dish/atomizer at the Puffco Plus which is pretty popular here it seems. Just can't wait and wait and it not come out in time for vacation.

I briefly looked into the CloudV Electro Mini. Reading a bit around here gives me mixed feelings. One person tore an atomizer down and said it had nasty stuff in it. Another says they're fine and that torching the little nail to open is it what did it. I REALLY like the form factor of it and the larger dish for dabbing, that's what drew me to it, but if it's not safe.....

Any product that functions the same way that I'm not thinking of? I wish I could spring for a Puffco Peak but damn, at near $400 it's a no go.

amilehigh303,
Reactions: XVAPE USA

florduh

Since the Vista Mini isn't out, and few details have been released, there's really no way to help you.

Most of the shit the Incendio gets is due to lack of Temp Control. If you buy their full kit, it comes with a proprietary battery that does temp control.

That having been said, I haven't seen a positive review for the Incendio kit outside of paid Youtube reviewers.

The original XVape Vista has a lot of fans, so the Mini should be a quality product.

florduh,
I know the timeline of September 14th only applies to me as I want this for a vacation but damn do I hope the Mini comes out in time.

amilehigh303,
Reactions: XVAPE USA

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
So it's come down to these two for me, as far as I can tell. The Mini isn't out yet but I might be able to snag it before the middle of September for vacation. The vivant is out and available so no worries there

Not a lot of love for Vivant on r/waxpen over on Reddit. The atomizer seems pretty cool to be honest, all Quartz. Big battery although the batteries are built in. They made some sort of emulated temp control for their kit, this way I can just dab into a hot nail. That's what I want.

The Vista Mini seems like it'll be cool. Similar dish/atomizer at the Puffco Plus which is pretty popular here it seems. Just can't wait and wait and it not come out in time for vacation.

I briefly looked into the CloudV Electro Mini. Reading a bit around here gives me mixed feelings. One person tore an atomizer down and said it had nasty stuff in it. Another says they're fine and that torching the little nail to open is it what did it. I REALLY like the form factor of it and the larger dish for dabbing, that's what drew me to it, but if it's not safe.....

Any product that functions the same way that I'm not thinking of? I wish I could spring for a Puffco Peak but damn, at near $400 it's a no go.

I have an Incendio. It's ok, it gives flavorful hits after a long warm up time, but I have used it exactly 0 times after getting the Peak. And there are several people that have the Vista mini, but not one of those people thought it hit well enough to take a quick video of it and say without saying it, that it's shit with the atomizer they were sent. Hopefully, Xvape changed the atomizer and has a completely new one coming out, but it will be completely untested as the one that was tested reviewed poorly. So poorly that there isn't a single dab video out of every beta tester, or even the company itself! Even Puffco was so proud they posted dab videos before release, I say that's a very bad sign for the Vista Mini. must have really sucked was my first thought lol.

The Xvape Vista original was pretty much an incendio (or QQ, or Longmeda...whatever) with no temp control, just different wattage settings built in. It wasn't awful but it was no Puffco Peak/Switch.

If you want a really good, cheap Wax Pen look at the Saionara with Ti bucket or the new QQ with a Joytech cuboid mini or other cheap, nice mod.

If you want the most out of your concentrates at home, get a cheap chinese enail and a Liger.

If you want a portable e-rig, it's really only the Peak and Switch right now until something better comes along. We can hope it's the vista mini but I need some videos and atomizer breakdowns first.
The Source nail is also a competitor for a nice portable that's in between FYI.

mrbonsai420,
Reactions: florduh

florduh

I have an Incendio. It's ok, it gives flavorful hits after a long warm up time, but I have used it exactly 0 times after getting the Peak. And there are several people that have the Vista mini, but not one of those people thought it hit well enough to take a quick video of it and say without saying it, that it's shit with the atomizer they were sent. Hopefully, Xvape changed the atomizer and has a completely new one coming out, but it will be completely untested as the one that was tested reviewed poorly. So poorly that there isn't a single dab video out of every beta tester, or even the company itself! Even Puffco was so proud they posted dab videos before release, I say that's a very bad sign for the Vista Mini. must have really sucked was my first thought lol.

The Xvape Vista original was pretty much an incendio (or QQ, or Longmeda...whatever) with no temp control, just different wattage settings built in. It wasn't awful but it was no Puffco Peak/Switch.

If you want a really good, cheap Wax Pen look at the Saionara with Ti bucket or the new QQ with a Joytech cuboid mini or other cheap, nice mod.

If you want the most out of your concentrates at home, get a cheap chinese enail and a Liger.

If you want a portable e-rig, it's really only the Peak and Switch right now until something better comes along. We can hope it's the vista mini but I need some videos and atomizer breakdowns first.
The Source nail is also a competitor for a nice portable that's in between FYI.

I can't recommend the Top Airflow Sai enough. Pairing it with their bubbler and a directional carb cap, you get very smooth, large, rig quality hits. And even without the bubbler, using the Top Airflow Cap you can get some of the best tasting hits on-the-go possible. And the maintenance could not be easier.

Set your mod to TCR 315 and you get pretty accurate temp control too.

If I don't see some really stellar reviews for the Vista Mini... I'm set for a while.

Top Bottom