XVAPE FOG Pro

Fogger

But I forgot about the most important thing. Even if I don't have an impressive cloud, fog pro does its job:) And in my case puffing shorter and stronger vs longer and more delicate works just as well. At 185C, shorter and stronger puffing scratches the throat more. Can be mixed:)

budski

cantre member
been looking for another pocket vape to reduce wear on the ALP when out and about working, replaceable battery and capsules a must for me, tiny might2 is a little $teep$; found a deal on a og fog for $60. hoping I don't regret it.
Will v3 caps work in old version?

seedy53

been looking for another pocket vape to reduce wear on the ALP when out and about working, replaceable battery and capsules a must for me, tiny might2 is a little $teep$; found a deal on a og fog for $60. hoping I don't regret it.
buy a second alp like i did, or a good little conduction vap like the starry 4 on sale $87 online, i saw it today somewhere

budski

cantre member
alp has a bit more fiddle factor and I don't want the leather stitching and cloth in my pocket with screws,bits or blades, I figure if it's really that bad I can pass it on for $60

XpeeN

Not sure about og fog, heard mixed thing about it. Why not v3p? One/edge?lobo preorder?
Open an ask FC thread and you'll find your answer for sure ^^

XpeeN,
Reactions: budski

budski

cantre member
Not sure about og fog, heard mixed thing about it. Why not v3p? One/edge?lobo preorder?
Open an ask FC thread and you'll find your answer for sure ^^
because VAS. I have those and an airvape steampunk, waiting for black friday on the lobo

budski,

seedy53

alp has a bit more fiddle factor and I don't want the leather stitching and cloth in my pocket with screws,bits or blades, I figure if it's really that bad I can pass it on for $60
starry 4 is much better buy than the fog in my opinion

seedy53,

seedy53

30% less $ lets me try the form factor on the cheap
for $60 you are buying X-Vape OG FOG Not the Fog Pro-best price $90-big differ
you'll be missing usb-c and pass through battery during charge plus you miss 464f temp for has and concentrates -the starry 4 has all that for $87
if it is fog pro for $60 please post the link or dm me i'll get one.

Last edited:

budski

cantre member
also uses batteries and dose caps that I already have. It's not like it'll be my primary, I am so tired of adding $100 to every vape for proprietary dose caps

Top Bottom