Xvape Aria

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Yes, weed mainly but I already tested some wax on the pad, no hasch though.

PPN,

DopeFight

I've had my unit about four or five months now and until a few days ago its been great. But suddenly its not really hitting like it did unless I crank the temp way up. I'm talking like at least 400 sometimes 420 to be able to get any kind of clouds. Before I could start getting light whispy but flavorful vapor around 335 and around 350 to 375 it would hit great. I've cleaned it all really good put in new screens but no change.

DopeFight,

PPN

Volute of Vapor
That's strange... did you get the same airflow or does it seems more restricted than usual?

I can't help you since I don't work anymore for X-Vape, I'm only working for X-Max now... although if you can't find any support don't hesitate to contact me by pm...

PPN,

DopeFight

That's strange... did you get the same airflow or does it seems more restricted than usual?

I can't help you since I don't work anymore for X-Vape, I'm only working for X-Max now... although if you can't find any support don't hesitate to contact me by pm...
Yes and no... Its kinda strange. At times when I take a draw there seems to be good airflow then suddenly there will be a lot of resistance. Almost like it would if you were holding the mouthpiece down really tight. Then just as fast go back to normal with smooth airflow. But even when the airflow is good it doesn't seem to affect the amount of vapor I'm getting. I'm at a loss, I've tried couple different ways of packing the chamber to no avail. Until last week it's been working pretty good, definitely didn't have to crank the temperature that high to get some good clouds.

DopeFight,
Reactions: PPN

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Yes and no... Its kinda strange. At times when I take a draw there seems to be good airflow then suddenly there will be a lot of resistance. Almost like it would if you were holding the mouthpiece down really tight. Then just as fast go back to normal with smooth airflow. But even when the airflow is good it doesn't seem to affect the amount of vapor I'm getting. I'm at a loss, I've tried couple different ways of packing the chamber to no avail. Until last week it's been working pretty good, definitely didn't have to crank the temperature that high to get some good clouds.
Did you was able to fix your issue?

I gave one of my units to a friend of my wife which was trying to quit smoking, after a few months she cames back with an issue similar to you, the airflow was now pretty tight and without airflow, no vapor... After we talked together it appears she tends to talk a lot while vaping cause she likes to vape in social events more than alone... and while she is talking vapor build up in the chamber... in fact she was approximatively taking 1 hit perminute, even as low as 185°C you get a massive hit with that long heat soak!
...but vapor staying in the chamber without air movement for so long caused a resin build up in the air inlets (vapor passed by the bottom chamber's holes) and restricted the airflow.
We tried a few things to remove that build up but nothing worked as well as expected, unit was out of warranty we decided to trash it and I gave it another unit, a Ace, with that unit she will be able to clean the air inlets.... cause she will not change and continue to speak, and speak again before to take a toke and exhale a cloud so big to fog a room in one exhale ( to mention she isn't a micro-doser and tend to load as much she can and top it with some chunk of hash, yes she is a freak!)

LooseCucumber

PPN

Volute of Vapor
While I don't use my Aria often, just stopped by to thank you for your service to the community. I often see you helping others even when it is not related to X-Vape products. I clicked on your link a bunch of times to increase your page views. (Also, google translate is a life saver!)
Words like that are warming my heart, thank you! Yes, I'm just doing exactly the same than others did for me when I was a beginner, FC is a great community!

deadsouthernblake

Has anyone tried to take one of these things apart? I had a couple of the teeth on the charging port get damaged recently when my puppy was tearing through the house and got his foot caught on the cord and now it won't charge. A tech savvy buddy of mine said he could probably help me change the charging port. But for the life of me I don't see anyway to get to it.

deadsouthernblake,
Reactions: LesPlenty

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Hi, @deadsouthernblake , it's too bad, I hope the puppy is fine though! Maybe you can give a look at the PIU's blog, they dismantled severals devices, not sure they did it with the Aria though... Look under the "Tears down" undersection but, to be honnest, I have doubts you can do that without to break the housing, maybe trying to connect another usb port using wires and without to open the rest...? (idk if it's doable though).

The best would be to contact support@xvapeusa.com in order to get your unit replaced, I believe it comes with a one year warranty but it may be 2 years, some retailers offer a longer warranty than manufacturers when it's worth it. Just say your unit doesn't charge anymore and keep fingers crossed :wave:

Please notice I'm not working anymore for XVape, I represent the TopGreen manufacturer and its own brand, X-Max. XVape is an independant company based in California but we are manufacturing their vaporizers. I can't bring support for this brand, contact the email mentionned previously.

I hope the best...

angular ocelot

i got an aria a couple of weeks ago for my walk to work. works a treat in that it is easy to conceal, doesnt attract attention and i can just sip away at it as i walk. also simple to stir or reload.
thing is i like it a lot more than i thought i would and have been using it at home a fair bit as well, alongside my dynavaps/tinymight/elev8r. great little tool.

Robert-in-YEG

Looks like xvape decided to further build on this design, now with more temp control and fancier outlook than the avant,also larger battery life and bulkier size,still find it booring .Looks like it has the same smelly ring of inferior material between the chamber and the body. @PPN Do you know already of this one ? :)
3.jpg

xvape-aria-ease-of-use.jpg

https://torontovaporizer.ca/blog/xvape-aria-review/
Does this have a removeable battery?

Robert-in-YEG

“Excuse me, I’d just like to ask a question. What does God need with a starship?”
Captain James Kirk, Star Trek V: The Final Frontier

Robert-in-YEG,

vapormachina

Anyone tried to use the ceramic water pipe adapter directly to the mouth?? Is this maybe too big for using in this way? 🤔

I bought this vape when was released but the mp was terrible, it gets very very hot and very fast. Despite this the rest of the vape was ok, good flavour, good vape production, I liked the direct airpath. So I was thinking to give a second chance and try to do something with that mp

Last edited:
vapormachina,

nay0s

Did you was able to fix your issue?

I gave one of my units to a friend of my wife which was trying to quit smoking, after a few months she cames back with an issue similar to you, the airflow was now pretty tight and without airflow, no vapor... After we talked together it appears she tends to talk a lot while vaping cause she likes to vape in social events more than alone... and while she is talking vapor build up in the chamber... in fact she was approximatively taking 1 hit perminute, even as low as 185°C you get a massive hit with that long heat soak!
...but vapor staying in the chamber without air movement for so long caused a resin build up in the air inlets (vapor passed by the bottom chamber's holes) and restricted the airflow.
We tried a few things to remove that build up but nothing worked as well as expected, unit was out of warranty we decided to trash it and I gave it another unit, a Ace, with that unit she will be able to clean the air inlets.... cause she will not change and continue to speak, and speak again before to take a toke and exhale a cloud so big to fog a room in one exhale ( to mention she isn't a micro-doser and tend to load as much she can and top it with some chunk of hash, yes she is a freak!)
Hi @PPN i'm using it the same like the girl you described, so i wanna know if the resin build up in the air inlets causing airflow restriction apply also for the xmax Starry v3 / Vital and their cleaning is pretty easy like the xmax ace or not ?

nay0s,

angular ocelot

i clean the air inlet tube with a pipe cleaner every now and again. pretty simple. just need to pop the bottom screen out from underneath first with a long stiff wire.

Mr. Me2

i clean the air inlet tube with a pipe cleaner every now and again. pretty simple. just need to pop the bottom screen out from underneath first with a long stiff wire.
Sounds like a cake tester would work for that. That’s what I use on my pax.

Mr. Me2,

KidKush91

how does this compare to the pax i'm thinking about getting my girlfriend one because she is killing me with the blunts lol

KidKush91,
Reactions: LesPlenty

LooseCucumber

how does this compare to the pax i'm thinking about getting my girlfriend one because she is killing me with the blunts lol

For the $60 I've seen it listed for I'd say it's worth buying. I don't smoke L's anymore but my recollection was blunt smokers weren't wild about vapes, typically. I prefer the Pax but the Aria was a surprise for me, it's close.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Looks like a new color Aria has dropped,
_zNkp5BVDuYbURcUwFCiJIUYOsndZIxEAoS24TNAB2MUYbpZX0ftW1dX_rLHJ7kSF_SApFHiNYj5_bzBbAiyKDfQ9ZOt34VPaPehhO8SufLcgfbI6X1MaMSmTOdorQVxcq3WzvCVIipNP0oKglZsNaUDFqFICDSv7Axt05V3tyeTyDkP9XnM5JeL=s0-d-e1-ft

At US$79 the Aria is great value, I have been getting to know mine for a little while now and am quite surprised at how well it vapes.
More testing is needed!
Two stand-out features that I believe help with flavor are,
  • Whole Ceramic Mouthpiece with industrial-strength NIB magnets
  • 100% Isolated Airflow
I am trying to get my hands on a WPA as I believe the 464f max temp may be good for rosin.

LesPlenty,
Reactions: Summer

Mawd

Hey yall! I've been usin my aria for like... 2 years now? anyway, it's battery is still goin strong and it works great - but the faux leather hand grip is wearing thru. anyone got a fix or idea for how to re-cover? cheers!

LesPlenty

Company Rep
2 years now? anyway, it's battery is still goin strong
Glad to hear your unit is still going strong.:tup:
As far as the worn inlays you could try removing the mess that is left and see how it goes 'naked' or once cleaned you could add any contact that tickles your fancy...

LesPlenty,
Reactions: Mawd

Mawd

Glad to hear your unit is still going strong.:tup:
As far as the worn inlays you could try removing the mess that is left and see how it goes 'naked' or once cleaned you could add any contact that tickles your fancy...
yeah, I've gotta peel it all off sooner or later - just seems like the under layer is kinda foam ish that is not gonna last long. I've never done a DIY project like this - what do you mean by "any contact?" thanks for the reply!

LesPlenty

Company Rep
LesPlenty,
Reactions: Grass Yes
Top Bottom