• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Xlux Roffu - Best choice?

Pachena

I have one as well and it is very nice with the dosing caps…and cleanup is a breeze.

With the WPA (10 US bucks) and the dosing capsules -- I can't imagine anything easier. Cleaning is required very infrequently (2 - 3 weeks for my capsule a day) and takes me about 30 minutes -- 2 minutes of which are "active" time.

VAS is causing me to look at my next device -- and I know whatever I get will require more involved cleaning than my Roffu.

As someone who has only used the V3Pro and the Roffu -- I think the Roffu hits harder, too.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I bet @LesPlenty can help with this question.
There are cheaper vapes that may be better...but I have not found/used them.:2c:
The Roffu has a lot of bang for your buck. It is great with the native cooling unit (CU) that has a zirconia cooling spiral that does a great job and a WPA mates the unit well to a bong or j-hook when stealth is not required.
I have over 7500 puffs on my OG units counter and apart from a few early niggles, the units are now pretty bulletproof.

Madtater

With the WPA (10 US bucks) and the dosing capsules -- I can't imagine anything easier. Cleaning is required very infrequently (2 - 3 weeks for my capsule a day) and takes me about 30 minutes -- 2 minutes of which are "active" time.

VAS is causing me to look at my next device -- and I know whatever I get will require more involved cleaning than my Roffu.

As someone who has only used the V3Pro and the Roffu -- I think the Roffu hits harder, too.
Absolutely. With the wpa it is VERY nice. I wish i had the time to use it more, but when i do it is wonderful.

Top Bottom